1/72 Bf 109E-7 - Aircraft in Foreign Service WWII (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
User Name: destrozas
Name: sergio
Category: intermediate
Entry:messer bf109 e-7 bulgarian winter 44-45
kit:revell #40017
scale: 1/72
Accesories: liveries painted

6) Bf109E-4, "White 1", Royal Bulgarian Air Force, Winter 1944-45. This plane was originally delivered to Bulgaria in 1942, when the country was allied with Germany. Camouflage was RLM 74 Graugrün and RLM 75 Grauviolet over RLM 76 Lichtblau with white winter overspray. The upper fin and rudder were painted white, red and green.

updating the information according ire fence me coming and / or finding

kit:

143663-11491.jpg

first thing I did was remove the positive panels and endow them lines where the panels will go negative.

0585fe98.jpg

487b4f5f.jpg

abfd63be.jpg

as caponi is in very poor condition found a pic of this squadron at that time he had a net over mimetica and so I colocare so that the interior does not see, the technique of covering the "unsmokable" as we say here what it is impossible to do well.

Last edited:
:) very nice, this was my very first kit Sergio :D I built it with my dad hehehe :) such awesome memories, she is looking great so far :)

THanks guys.
Practically finished spitfire 19 GB retake these projects will be more rapid than not normal as there will detail nothing but changing the kit decals are so old they do not serve anything but to remember.
the plane like this:

IMG_1780.JPG

IMG_1781.JPG

black primer layer is vallejo

IMG_1782.JPG

IMG_1783.JPG

following the painting of the fuselage

Last edited:
I go with the job done today, painted the bottom and the top, RLM 74, 75, 76 respectively, I gave him wearing wires on the sides too.

IMG_1803.JPG

IMG_1804.JPG

IMG_1805.JPG

diluted white and has started after 1 hour by wire, sections and cleaning the needle tip came to this:

IMG_1812.JPG

IMG_1813.JPG

Even for painting lacks the top wings and spoilers, liveries from all sides and tail, as I like I'll buy one is me 109 ea 1/72 and do it again.

thanks Guys

I have yet to work has been as we can see in the photos, he asked me a plane for gifts this holiday season and I have to do this week and next, and that has to go to Mexico again this project is a little late GB

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back