1/72 DFS Kranich - Jet/Recon/Transport GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If when you have the image up in the program, try hitting the "control" and "P" keys at the same time. Should bring up the printer and you can choose printing on Plain or Photo paper, and then choose the quality of the print. Print on Glossy photo paper, then peel the color print off the backing paper, it will bo realllly thin to cut out, of paste behind the panel if the holes are open. Or drill out the holes.

Gives you a place to start. Nuttin to it.

Cheers guys!

Terry, will really need to be an 'idiots guide to...' for me to understand, computers are NOT my strong point! Always seem to throw up some window that seems to have nothing to do with the process but you have to answer 'yes' or 'no'. Whatever I choose it usually seems to screw up what I'm trying to do.
There should be a 3rd option that says 'you tell me - you brought up the subject' or simply 'how the hell should I know?'

Bill, cheers mate, but we don't have a printer! The copy-shop girls should know what to do though. Suspect it will be quicker (and free!) to just make my own, but want to try out the method to compare results... whatever looks best wins!

Btw, almost done with the F-51D and Me 262B-1a/U1, so back into this shortly.

Computers should have a button for "What the **** does that mean? Your logic is beyond me, and computers weren't invented when I was at school, and the process is not explained anywhere else!"
And another button for "Please explain in proper, uncomplicated English - I don't 'do' bastardised, abbreviated, 'computer speak' !".

You guys need a new computer like this one:

mac_g3.jpg

Ya know, it's the 21'st century. Why can't we have one that is like the one on Star Trek? You just talk to the stupid thing and it does stuff.
I was an electronics tech many moons ago, way before personal computers, and I feel like we were banging rocks together back then.

I think we still are. Concentrating on making computers do more and more, and humans less and less is not a wise move IMO.
The side effects are already apparent in today's world, in people's behaviour, and unemployment lists.

Last edited:
Certainly apparent in speech - and in writing. How long before humans revert back to the original form of speech, with grunts and gestures?
And when I see or hear people, particularly students or those of school age, stating they can't find something on 'Google', or 'it must be in there somewhere', when referring to information and computers, it makes my blood boil - lazy bar stewards should get of their Rs and do some proper research or study work !
And not expect everything prepared for them, and presented to them, as 'bullet points' !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back