1/72 FW 190 progress shots

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Heinz

Captain
Feb 6, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
Hey guys,

time has been very scarce lately (12hour shift last night) but just thought I'd whack up a few shots of my ex-group build FW 190. Not completely decalled still needs all the fiddly small ones and victory markings on the rudder but the idea is there.

Cheers.

Attachments

• fw190markings.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 272
  • fw190markings2.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 222
  • fw190markings3.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 243
  • fw190markings4.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
Good goings Heinz. 12 hour shifts, insane man. Sleep must be like a blessing to you after that!

Hey guys

Thanks for comments its all appreciated

I was going to try and knock off this 190 over the weekend however some scum bag of an addict decided to smash my back window in my car and break in to gain a few CDs and some fuel plus just make a bloody mess. So I'll be fixing up my ride now :S. At the cop shop at 4am to let em know. Worst of all it was raining so my back seat is soaked through. Could be worse I have the car still which for my area is suprising. Still has me majorly pissed.

Still might get something done or Bar's crate and I'll let you know when I do!

Take care guys.

Last edited:
Heres a few more. Basically got almost all the decals done. As universally agreed Academy decals suck quite badly tho I got the victory markings on fairly easily (phew). I left a few of the smaller ones off as they were practically hidden with the darker colour scheme. Also attached the prop as you will note, the cowling ring area will also be toned down a bit as its a little bright. Mainly because its had no gloss coat and needs the darker grey applied on the tip to match the rest of the camo.

Cheers.

Attachments

• fw1901.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 172
  • fw1902.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 187
  • fw1903.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 170
  • fw1904.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 200
Yep, I'm with Cory. Sorry to hear about your car mate. Really annoys me when scumbags do that just for a few dollars for a quick fix. Hope they get theirs!

Users who are viewing this thread