1/72 McDonnell Douglas F-4B Phantom II, Jolly Rogers – Carrier Aircraft GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne is quoting my post......

I wonder how many "lookin goods" we need to post before we get an update??????

C'mon! we want more

Not yet. My nanny had an emergency and had to fly back to Poland leaving me high and dry for a sitter. In stead of taking off work for a week and a half my boss allowed me to switch shifts. I'm working graveyard shift and watching the twins during the day.

Life does get in the way of the good stuff.
Or is that backwards. Enjoy them while you can, they grow fast.

More like not having a good week and to make things worse I've lost bits to the Phantom. A small fret of the landing gear bits along with an access hatch for the fuselage. The good thing is I have another of the same kit in the stash {A Sundowners Bird] I can rob the missing parts from. Then when it comes time to build that one I'll just have build it wheels up. I've been applying the decals but its taking a very long time. They won't release from the paper and even though I'm using Micro sol and Micro set I'm having a very difficult time moving the decals into place. Photos soon I promise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back