12ft (3.7m) python kills toddler (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The owner, Darnell, said in his 911 call that his stupid snake got out. Why didn't he mention the stupid owner? Truly tragic.

Snakes are reptiles, deviod of emotion. Their brains are not wired like mammals.

Agreed that snakes are not like humans, that is rather obvious...

My wife however, who is a biologist just read your post and laughed her ass off! :lol: She wants to know how you know that a snake is different from any other wild animal (including mammals).

snakes like all animals take a little care and attention i have been keeping snakes for about 56 years before this i have kept spiders lizards and scorpiond and i nor my children have ever been bitten by any of them .it is right that these iresponsible people be charged with murder animals do what is natural to them the snake is not at fault here the owners definately are .
this is spartan my 5 and a half foot grey rat snake

here she is

Attachments

• snake.jpg
    snake.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 2,046
Last edited by a moderator:
What is truly sad is two morons who has no business even having a snake, also had no business having kids. You need a license for a dog, snake, gun, bike, but any 2 morons out there can have the biggest responsibility of all, raising kids!
This is waht can happen when stupid, ignorant people have kids. I mean just for the love, and safety of your kids, it sounds like to me all this could have been avoided if the owner had just cared enough about his kid(s) to make sure the snake was caged properly, and fed accordingly.

Last edited:
How'd it get inside that cake?
My God, a Cake Snake - deadly but usually too fat to chase you

As an aside, truth can be stranger than fiction. Check out the Gaboon Viper. Uniquely among venomous snakes, they don't strike and hold their prey til the venom takes effect. They strike, release, and then lesiurely follow the scent of pheromones to dinner.

Bitis gabonica - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

snakes like all animals take a little care and attention i have been keeping snakes for about 56 years before this i have kept spiders lizards and scorpiond and i nor my children have ever been bitten by any of them .it is right that these iresponsible people be charged with murder animals do what is natural to them the snake is not at fault here the owners definately are .
this is spartan my 5 and a half foot grey rat snake

here she is

Exactly. I have owned many snakes, and will own many more, even after me and my wife have children.

Agreed that snakes are not like humans, that is rather obvious...

My wife however, who is a biologist just read your post and laughed her ass off! :lol: She wants to know how you know that a snake is different from any other wild animal (including mammals).

If your wife is a biologist, then obviously she knows their brains are different.

Thats why mammals can be domesticated and reptiles cant.

She laughed again...

A wild animal is a wild animal is a wild animal. Watch some more discovery channel.

Maybe you should do the same. No, maybe its time for you to enroll in biology 101.

Do you not understand reptiles have different brains than mammals? That makes them fundementaly different?

Maybe you should do the same. No, maybe its time for you to enroll in biology 101.

:lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

syscom said:
Do you not understand reptiles have different brains than mammals? That makes them fundementaly different?

No, I understand that quite well. I am not a fool or an idiot. In fact I already told you that you are correct that they are different. But to say that reptiles are devoid of any and all emotions is not 100% correct. How the brain works and what emotions and feelings it feels are different than most animals, but to say that they are completely different from mammals is not 100% correct.

You can not domesticate a reptile just like you can not domesticate a tiger for instance. Instincts will always be present.

Basically what I am saying (and the reason why my wife was laughing, and she still is...) is because of your choice of words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back