1st vacation in 4 years

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thorlifter

Captain
Jun 10, 2004
Knoxville, TN
Well, I'll be checking out August 9th - August 17th for my 1st vacation in 4 years. In fact they are making me go!!!! ha ha.

My wife, her daughter, and me are going for a 7 day cruise to Jamaica, the Grand Caymens, and Cozumel. We are very excited and can't wait to go, but I know it will be over as quick as it begins. I still have a couple days but just thought I would drop the FYI.

Congrats on the vacation man!

I know how it is. Me and my wife are going on our first vacation in almost 3 years when we go to Crete in 3 weeks. Sure we have been traveling, but not a real vacation in quite some time.

enjoy the time away and hoping the weather agrees with the good times you will be having.......get some rest too and leave the work behind

Thanks all. I'm taking my cell phone only to drive to the docks, but I'm leaving it in the car. It will be nice not to think of work for a while.

Thor your birthday too eh ? well have a good one man, and yes do not take your cell phone anywhere, shut it off and hide it ............ NOW

And I'll stay away from the water. I used to live in a small Texas border town called Los Fresnos (you can google it if your extremely bored) so I know all about "Montezuma's revenge."

It's a great reason to drink Vodka instead!!!!! ha ha ha

First vacation in 4 years! Hah! YOU ARE LUCKY (Monty Python Skit starts here)....

...When I was a boy, our idea of vacation was the ten minutes of sleep we got on the elevator up from the bottom of the salt mines!

But seriously, enjoy it man. Relax and have fun!

I leave in the morning guys! Believe me, I can leave work behind with no problem, but I'll miss you guys. I'll open this thread again once I get back with some pics.

Everyone be good and be safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back