2010 World Cup - South Africa

Who are the World Cup Favorites? Pick your Top 3.

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

2 goals cooked Greece, I hope England will get through, we might face them in iterfinals

You might ask : The Mexicans in 8th finals ???, the Mexicans are already out.

A word about France: What a pathetic clown Domenech is...he thinks that for not moving a muscle when his side is losing he might be the new Clint Eastwood in "Dirty Harry", a big broom is needed in that team.

Attachments

• arg08_12_682x400_1070934a.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Dibujo.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 97
Last edited by a moderator:
Argentina played well, and they deserve the recognition, France was never on par with any Euro team they never should of come, in fact I hope literally they get booed at the airport when they get off, lousy ball playing crappy coaching and very unsportsmanlike conduct.

now to see how the US of A fairs as well as England.

Sorry but that was not a schwalbe...
Oh yes it was, the Dutch defender doesn't even touch him, plainly seen in the slow-motion.

Good game with Mexico - Uruguay, and I am really happy that S. Africa beat France. It is a very fitting way for the French to go home.

Looking forward to the games tomorrow.

Yup, France had it coming, and now the Italians

You might ask : The Mexicans in 8th finals ???, the Mexicans are already out
CB
you of all people on here should know the qualities of the Mexico side, they're tough to break down, they won't just roll over. Their ability to keep playing well in blazing heat is very impressive (which you'd sort of expect, coming from Mexico).

Tournament football, there's a fair chance we haven't seen our last upset.

I think the US will put two or possibly three past Algeria; I doubt Algeria will even get a sniff of the US goal.

My prediction for one of the games today

i am not looking forward to todays England game...
I am not optimistic
Algeria was a game where we should have bagged the points. Slovenia, though hardly a world power, have at least been around the block a few times, they'll be that much sharper than Algeria. They also know that their fate is in their hands - they'll be looking for a win too.

Obviously I want England to win but what I REALLY want is for England to come out guns blazing, take the game to Slovenia the way we can; you can forgive a team for going out if they've at least had a go.

Must be the first time in my life that I going to push for England, I definately want see them in the last 16, any lirycs of the anthem there for an unespected overseas fan ??

Mexiko dont worry a bit, they have good midfielders but a serious lack of punch in the front, Argentina has a Sherman with a Tiger I turret, the best mobility and firepower, probably not the best defensive armor, but if you hit first you win. As I say the mexinarcs are already out.

The complications for Argentina will arrive in the semis or last final in the shape of Germany and/or Brazil.

my thoughts exactly mate !

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USA scores in extra time - 2.30 to go!

Landon Donovan gets the goal!

Algeria now down a man!

USA WINS!!!!

What an INCREDIBLE game!

USA wins group C, and advances. England advances.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread