2010 World Cup - South Africa

Who are the World Cup Favorites? Pick your Top 3.

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Gotta love Suarez. His cheating got Uruguay into the semis. Life ain't fair so why should football?

But goddam exciting...

Diego Forlan is well know to us as he used to play for Man U. He can score and he is the difference. I'm all about Uruguay...win it for England!

Go Germany Go!

Attachments

• 633646592526372425-football.jpg
    633646592526372425-football.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 107
  • Germany.jpg
    Germany.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 270
Gotta love Suarez. His cheating got Uruguay into the semis. Life ain't fair so why should football?

Something similar happen in the 1978 world cup, Mario Kempes blocked a goal with his hands in a decisive match against Poland. Eventually the goalie ( Fillol) saved the polish penalty kick and Argentina won. Of course in the time was different because that action was not automatic red card .

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_izD7XjfYg

Go Germany Go!

In women we draw, in football...well...12 hours more and we will see

Yes, the argentines have experience with cheating - the so called hand of god from mr. maradona helped argetina also in the past.

Congrats for the Netherlands ! Would be nice to see them in the final game Germany vs Netherlands like 1974.
s

Right, pay-back time :evil: :lol:

You cannot believe what is happening here. Whole streets are totally covered in orange for weeks already. You can imagine what a party it was last night :)

Last edited:
Be careful with your fingers :)

Tell that to Maradona and his team...

I think they are over confident. Any team that underestimates Germany will get burned. Besides all the arrogant **** talking the last week, really did not help Argentina.

Right, pay-back time :evil: :lol:

You cannot believe what is happening here. Whole streets are totally covered in orange for weeks already. You can imagine what a party it was last night :)

Sounds like over here in Germany as well. I really enjoy the World Cup.

Last edited:
Germans starting to get hesitant with their final pass/shooting which is unlike them.Hope it doesn't come back to bite them in the butt.
1 goal will not be enough to win this me thinks.
Cheers,
Tony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back