2010 World Cup - South Africa

Who are the World Cup Favorites? Pick your Top 3.

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I dont know if I will get the chnace to watch this as on duty that day !!! boo hoo...

Did you see how he started yelling at Germans fans and attacking them because they were celebrating their teams victory? What a sad sad man...
Yes, I was wondering if he would pull out his shotgun :) But I think Diego know knows who Mueller is :lol:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS7q8FmZqUM

Same here, I will be watching the Final from Alaska. I should have flown out a few days later and come back a few days later than planned.

Let us first see what the next round will bring. The Dutch seemingly have hidden powers, but can still be beaten by Uruguay. And the Germans have had their bad moments as well, so it's still anyones game.

Yes, I was wondering if he would pull out his shotgun :) But I think Diego know knows who Mueller is :lol:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS7q8FmZqUM

He certainly is not the ball boy! :lol:

I honestly wonder if Maradona is still snorting cocaine sometimes.

Marcel said:
Let us first see what the next round will bring. The Dutch seemingly have hidden powers, but can still be beaten by Uruguay. And the Germans have had their bad moments as well, so it's still anyones game.

Of course, especially for Germany. I think they have the tougher game of the two against Spain. Spain is a very good team and if they play the way they are capable of, they have a World Championship team.

I have the evidence for his drug consume :

And who is Maradona ? I think after yesterdays he will be fired when he is back in Argentina

Attachments

• 35884_422730497496_598622496_4312351_2552353_n.jpg
    35884_422730497496_598622496_4312351_2552353_n.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 120
Just read about this on the FIFA website.

Podolski is a big fan of Messi. He considers him the best player in the world. After the game, Podolski went to the Argentinian locker room and tried to meet Messi so that he could exchange jerseys with him (a normal practice after all soccer games, except Argentinian ones I guess).

Podolski was left standing at the door and Messi refused to even acknowledge him. Podolski left with his own jersey in his hand.

As much as I love Messi, I think he is the best player in the world right now, but I think that was very poor of him and very unsportsmanlike. I can understand him being disappointed. Who would not be? But you don't have to be a poor loser.

Unfortunately in both 2006 and 2010 now, that is what you have seen. A lot of talk before the game, and then very unsportsmanlike conduct from both the players and coaches afterwords. I think they have a lot of soul searching to do in my opinion.

Oh well, better luck next time Argentina. You are still a very very good team, just need some work.

My sincere congratulations to all the germans here., it was in fact an atonishing display by Germany: Around here nodody see it coming, for 6 hours after the match no a single sound was heard, and that is in a big city. It fell like a bomb actually, like several bombs.

Maradona has not been worst nor better than the last argie managers, 2002 argentine was "franced" not raching the 8th finals, in 2006 we lost in the penalty shootout against the same enemy, dont seems to me that maradona is the problem, the problem is that as a team, Germany is superior, simply like that.

My sincere congratulations to all the germans here., it was in fact an atonishing display by Germany: Around here nodody see it coming, for 6 hours after the match no a single sound was heard, and that is in a big city. It fell like a bomb actually, like several bombs.

Maradona has not been worst nor better than the last argie managers, 2002 argentine was "franced" not raching the 8th finals, in 2006 we lost in the penalty shootout against the same enemy, dont seems to me that maradona is the problem, the problem is that as a team, Germany is superior, simply like that.

I can imagine, must be hard loosing this way.
Fact is, Maradona hardly put a defensive thinking player in the field. This is, as we have learned in the Netherlands, a big mistake against any German team in the past 30 years. That's what cost you the victory. I don't think Germany is a real super team. There power is that they have a good attitude, no-nonsense, effective football. They are a very dangerous opponent. I hope if we might meet them in the finals, the Dutch players will remember that. Luckily our defense is not as weak as the Argentinian's so I hope we'll have a chance.

No one here in Germany expected that either. We all believed and knew that Germany could beat Argentina, but we also knew that Argentina is a great team and could beat Germany just as easily. It was a real shocker for all of us that Germany dominated the game the way they did.

I predicted a 2:1 or 3:2 for Germany in overtime, not that Germany would run away with it.

Better luck next time. Argentina has great players, they just need to learn how to play as a team. That is why Germany is so successful. They play as a team and are well organized. Always have been.

Yes, run away while you still can. I never understood this, why always firing the coach when you loose? That way you'll never build a team. A coach needs time.

Tension is rising here in The Netherlands. We might reach the finals for the first time since 1978. That one feat will be historic, even if we'll loose the final. If we win, it would be the first time in history.

Tension is rising here in The Netherlands. We might reach the finals for the first time since 1978. That one feat will be historic, even if we'll loose the final. If we win, it would be the first time in history.

I agree. I really hope for a Netherlands - Germany final. No matter who wins it (of course I want the Germans to win though...;)). It will be such a historic and great game.

Yep, I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing the Dutch in the finals as well. The Dutch look to have the easier semi but you never know. Can't call the Spain Germany semi but on current form the German's could edge. I reckon extra time and possibly penalties in that one. I reckon the Dutch should win in regulation time but you never know. The Uruguayans have had it pretty easy so far in the tournament though.

The one manager who has managed to keep hold of his job despite what was a pretty dismal performance was Capello at England so it will be interesting to see what direction they take. A move towards something similar to Germany would work well with England and just as long as Heskey and a couple of others are dumped then we'll be fine hopefully.

The one manager who has managed to keep hold of his job despite what was a pretty dismal performance was Capello at England so it will be interesting to see what direction they take. A move towards something similar to Germany would work well with England and just as long as Heskey and a couple of others are dumped then we'll be fine hopefully.

I think that Loew of Germany will go down at the top coach of this World Cup whether they win it or not. He has done a superb job with this team. I also believe that he was the "coach" in 2006. Klinnsmann is like Maradona, a great figure head and motivator but not really a great coach.

I think that Loew of Germany will go down at the top coach of this World Cup whether they win it or not. He has done a superb job with this team. I also believe that he was the "coach" in 2006. Klinnsmann is like Maradona, a great figure head and motivator but not really a great coach.

Yep, I tend to agree. I read this article from him on the BBC though: BBC Sport - Football - How England can learn lessons from German revolution

Makes for some interesting reading and I agree with most of his points.

For tomorrow :
from a regional radio station

Attachments

• 34373_407067928228_110867668228_4532154_893329_n.jpg
    34373_407067928228_110867668228_4532154_893329_n.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 79

Users who are viewing this thread

Back