21st Centuary toys 1/32 kits wtf

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thats really cool Roman!! Man, its really a pity theres no soviet era tanks around where I live.....just "boring" old American ones, (though theyre still pretty cool, it would be great to have a little variety)

Got a package from a friend of mine from Texas yesterday and look what was inside!
I can´t unpack it yet as my son has a birthday on April 3rd, but I can´t wait anymore
Paul is going to visit me in May and will bring Dauntless for me yet.
My wife will kill me, some 130 bucks in total

Attachments

• Snímek 068res.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 85
  • Snímek 069res.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Snímek 071.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 99
  • Snímek 076res.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 85

Tank Day sounds awesome!!! I wish I could go...when I'm older I want to take a trip to Europe for sure. I also just ordered a few 21st century toys models my self. I got a german opel blitz "maultier" halftrack, a Long Tom artillery piece, and a 1/32 fw 190d. They should be coming in themail pretty soon.

K thanks guys will post pictures! btw im having fit trouble with the maultier half track kit surprisingly! The kit instructions call for me to add these support bars for the bed of the truck but they "push" the cabin of the truck upward. The finished result looks kind of awkward with cab being in this position. Anyone built it? just wondering....i no a way to fix it but before I do this I was just wondering if some can give me some advice. Thanks Jack

Users who are viewing this thread