352nd Fighter Group "Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney" Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pictures Tomorrow HOPEFULLY......

Too sick to hold the camera but I did glue the cockpit to the right fuselage. Dry fitted and looks like a damned good fit. I'm planning on using gear and wheels from the 1977 (?) or older Revell kit that I tried to build. I salvaged parts and I did a good job on the wheels so I am using them

:lol: Well I began the week sick. Felt like passing out during our run this morning but made it. And then I was live example to be strapped onto the stretcher during first aid..... felt good to lay down :evil4:

Coming along nicely mate,
I've been watching this thread with keen interest as I have a 1:32 51-D waiting for me in the cupboard!

OK fuselage and wings done. Then any necessary steps before attaching the two. There will be a little filling not much. A picture of the wheels I will use from another kit...

Attachments

• P6300115.JPG
    P6300115.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 101
  • P6300116.JPG
    P6300116.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 101
  • P6300117.JPG
    P6300117.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 101
  • P6300118.JPG
    P6300118.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 98
Looks like it to me too, easily done if these aren't put on after gluing the fuselage together. I like putting these on afer the main wings are on so I can use the wings as reference lines.

Otherwise, it's coming along nicely H.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back