8 years up...bigger padded cell soon? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne Little

Staff
Mod
Oct 7, 2006
Adelaide Sth. Aust.
Well, yesterday I couldn't get on the forum...and it so happened it marked my 8 year stay in the asylum...and was wondering when I get upgraded to a bigger padded cell? :D

oh my.........................

and I found a pic of Wayne's work station all these years...
377677_351390371611839_1204930729_n.jpg

Last edited:
A bigger padded cell!!?? You've got the whole f*cking south wing to yourself!! For f*ck sake...some people are never happy!

Here's to another 8 years Master Wayne, at least! :D

I fixed myself a little bitty bacon burger in your honor! Congrats on the 8 years!

Attachments

• bacon.png
    bacon.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 186
Don't know what you'll get after eight years.
I think I heard muttering about my five years attached to the outside wall will be up in November.
Do I get moved inside after 5????

Pllllleeeeeze.

At least Terry has a paper bag. I'm just tied to a stake in the middle of the yard.......with no water......in the sun. Sure makes for embarrassing bathroom breaks.

You Guys crack me up...:lol: But your seriously a great bunch :D and I am most gracious to call you Friends and Brothers...and Sisters...didn't forget you Maria....

....I WAS hoping for an extension to the South wing though....for more models...:D

At least Terry has a paper bag. I'm just tied to a stake in the middle of the yard.......with no water......in the sun. Sure makes for embarrassing bathroom breaks.

I've had prostate surgery, I'd be laying in a swamp.

And Wayne, you would have to donate that wing, and it would be called "Wayne's Oveflow"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back