9/11 Coincidences?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
Feb 19, 2007
Southern New Jersey
I'm sure most are aware of the similarities betwenn Lincoln and Kennedy (Lincoln was shot in Ford's theatre and Kennedy was shot in a Lincoln made by Ford, etc.). Well, I got an email about 9/11 and....take it for what its worth. Some people have too much time spent figuring this stuff out - me included for reading it! :lol:

1) New York City has 11 letters.

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb, the terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993, has 11 letters.

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting

1) New York is the 11th state

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77, which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 = 11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11, as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 =11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 =11

Sheer coincidence? Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognized symbol for the US after the Stars Stripes is the Eagle.

The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:
"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Unconvinced about all of this still?

Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:
Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

1. Type Q33 NY in capital letters. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS.

What do you think now?

Attachments

• 911.jpg
    911.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 2,817
Q33-NY was not the the flight number of the first plane; it was AA-077.

Type Iraq War into Word and do the same, and then do it with NYPD.

I do not want to sound like a idiot, but I do not believe the US government when they say it was terrorist who did the stuff at 9/11. Think about it. Usama bin Laden worked for the CIA and thus the US government, but now he is against the US?

The aircraft used did not have windows on them, the pentagon incident is bull and the fact that the war against Afghanistan and Iraq started after 9/11.

Well guys I never believe what a government tell me. They love to lie about everything and anything so have a look at the broader picture.

I can't see how any government would go to such lengths to kill its own citizens. Yes you could argue it will swing popular opinion in their favour, but it just seems too risky. Can you imagine what would happen if it turned out the government was involved? There would be a revolution and they'd be lucky not to be lynched. Besides

Urban Legends Reference Pages: Rumors of War

I do not want to sound like a idiot, but I do not believe the US government when they say it was terrorist who did the stuff at 9/11. Think about it. Usama bin Laden worked for the CIA and thus the US government, but now he is against the US?

The aircraft used did not have windows on them, the pentagon incident is bull and the fact that the war against Afghanistan and Iraq started after 9/11.

Well guys I never believe what a government tell me. They love to lie about everything and anything so have a look at the broader picture.

WTF???

Where do you come up with this ****?

Adler, I just googled for images of the 9/11 planes and you would not bellieve the cr*p sites on the net claiming conspiracy. Gets me angrier than I am about the Clintons!

Adler, I just googled for images of the 9/11 planes and you would not bellieve the cr*p sites on the net claiming conspiracy. Gets me angrier than I am about the Clintons!

Yes but the fact that people actually believe those things is what strikes me as absurd.

I mean are they naive, ignorant, or just plain unintelligent?

Unfortunately a number of "Americans" (a small minority to be sure) believe in the "Inside Job" conspiracy theory about September 11th. It makes my blood boil. But there is ironclad proof that these idiotic theories are false.....

Rosie O'Donnell is a leading proponent of this disgraceful point of view.

Enough said :!:

TO

Believing it's a plot is actually a massive compliment... I dont believe our government is competent enough to pull of a hoax so massive in scope.

And if the saw fit to try... They surely would not have overlooked putting windows on the aircraft flying over one of the worlds most populace cites..

If it was a plot.. why not do it at night to minimize risk of being discovered?

the notion is ridiculously funny...

Rosie O'Donnell is a leading proponent of this disgraceful point of view.

Just add it to the number of reasons why I hate the b*tch.

Everty time I read or hear cr*p like this I think theres way too many people with way too much time on their hands. Time to thin the herd? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back