9/11 Coincidences?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now guys, look at it this way. You guys know what I think of finding sh*t out on the internet and that there are a lot of cr@p out there, but this was not on the net. the Evidence is in the CCN Footage I have of 9/11 as everything happened.

The hole in the Pentagon is way to small for a airliner that size and jet fuel burns like hell, but why were there not the damage that jet fuel causes?

Now, to attack me about my opinion is not cool guys, come on. It is still bad what happened and the fact that so many people lost their lives for nothing.

I looked at the tapes I have, the pictures and everything, did you see any logo on the aircraft or any windows and the did you notice that the fuselage looks different from a real airliner?

Guys have a look, I do not like this conspiracy sh*t either, but have a look at everything and think about it.

First, I looked at the pics that are posted ALL over the net and not one is a kodak moment. They're all grainy and hard to see. Feeds right into the conspiracy theorists. If it ain't obvious lets make up something like bulges, pods and windows.

Second I had 2 realtives at that time: One in the Pentagon and another one block away in NY. I can tell you nobody knew, no Jews left before evreybody else (another cr*p theory) and it was hell.

Its real easy to sit in an IkEA chair and speculate. Doesn't mean its true. Henk, nothing personal, but I can't grasp how you can even give a little credence to this. Its so much cr*p.

Now guys, look at it this way. You guys know what I think of finding sh*t out on the internet and that there are a lot of cr@p out there, but this was not on the net. the Evidence is in the CCN Footage I have of 9/11 as everything happened.

Please post your evidence then. If you are going to believe something then you need to back it up.

Henk said:
The hole in the Pentagon is way to small for a airliner that size and jet fuel burns like hell, but why were there not the damage that jet fuel causes?

Are you sure the hole is too small? Have you actually seen a jet crash in person? How do you know how Jet Fuel Burns? It actually has a very high flash point.

Henk said:
Now, to attack me about my opinion is not cool guys, come on. It is still bad what happened and the fact that so many people lost their lives for nothing.

No one is attacking you personally. We just want you to back up this very absurd claim. Because frankly I find it very wrong and that is to me not just an opinion but rather fact.

Henk said:
I looked at the tapes I have, the pictures and everything, did you see any logo on the aircraft or any windows and the did you notice that the fuselage looks different from a real airliner?

A. How does the fuselage look different from a real airliner?

B. Show me that there were no windows on the plane.

C. No Logo? Those were all amateur shot videos of a plane miles away traveling a high speeds.

Henk said:
Guys have a look, I do not like this conspiracy sh*t either, but have a look at everything and think about it.

Show us the proof then?

You have to prove to us your point because this a thread full of people that know that it was a terrorist attack.

Are you sure the hole is too small? Have you actually seen a jet crash in person? How do you know how Jet Fuel Burns? It actually has a very high flash point.
Wel not the crash itself, but I saw the hole in an Amsterdam flat after an ELAL boeing 747 crashed there. Looked quite similar to the Pentagon, only the building was a little higher. The Pentagon looked very real to me, and I don't think it was a conspiracy, sorry Henk.

let me guess...

the cia planted these windows?

While heading a Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) probe into the collapse of the towers, W. Gene Corley studied the airplane wreckage. A licensed structural engineer with Construction Technology Laboratories, a consulting firm based in Skokie, Ill., Corley and his team photographed aircraft debris on the roof of WTC 5, including a chunk of fuselage that clearly had passenger windows. "It's ... from the United Airlines plane that hit Tower 2," Corley states flatly. In reviewing crash footage taken by an ABC news crew, Corley was able to track the trajectory of the fragments he studied — including a section of the landing gear and part of an engine — as they tore through the South Tower, exited from the building's north side and fell from the sky.

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics

Attachments

• 911-flight175windows-l.jpg
    911-flight175windows-l.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 613
Well Adler, Les everyone else, I do not have those pictures anymore, if you remember correctly I lost everything when my PC got trashed. I only have the pentagon video left.

I have seen what jet fuel dose Adler, my dad worked at George airport and I saw the test they did there.

Now guys I wish I can prove it to you, but the thing is that it is my opinion and I did not want to try and convince anyone what I think or what I saw, I only said what I think of the whole thing.

No need to get so mad or go on about it, there are a lot of **** we do not know about that goes past us everyday.

So if I get my stuff some how if I am lucky I will share it with you with out any problems.

So you guys can say yes I do not have the proof and I am talking sh*t and what what, but that is what I believe.

lets just leave it at that and stop fighting over this.

Henk, its one thing to say the P-51 is better than the Bf 109. That is an opinion. But saying that 9/11 was a hoax perpetrated by the government is...well, I don't know. You have your opinions. Call me dense but this is the first time I've been made aware of this cr*p and it physically makes me sick.

People died.
Government workers died.
Rushing to get INTO the bldgs.

I really don't care about no windows and space pods but answer me this:

Why?

One good, solid,rational reason why the government, George or anybody in our government would want to do what you say.

Like I said JUST LEAVE THE WHOLE F*CKING THING ALONE NOW AND JUST BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT TO IF YOU FEEL SICK OR THINK ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT I SAID JUST DROP IT AND CONTINUE WITH SOMETHING ELSE, BECAUSE WHAT EVER I SAY TO WHAT POINT WOULD IT BE?

So guys just leave it delete what I said or delete the whole f*cking thread I just do not care anymore to try and justify what I said, because you will still believe what you believe and this is only heading into one big fire storm that can just be avoided.

Wow, where did that come from? I thought I was pretty tame asking where you got your opinion from but ok. Thought we could discuss and maybe learn a few things.

Wow, where did that come from? I thought I was pretty tame asking where you got your opinion from but ok. Thought we could discuss and maybe learn a few things.

We did learn a few things Chris. Mainly that Henk is visiting too many 9/11 conspiracy websites and has no clue as to what he is talking about.

And one more thing.....

I am offended by anyone who states that the US government intentionally killed their own innocent citizens on September 11th.

Got that Henk :?: :mad:

TO

let me guess...

the cia planted these windows?

While heading a Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) probe into the collapse of the towers, W. Gene Corley studied the airplane wreckage. A licensed structural engineer with Construction Technology Laboratories, a consulting firm based in Skokie, Ill., Corley and his team photographed aircraft debris on the roof of WTC 5, including a chunk of fuselage that clearly had passenger windows. "It's ... from the United Airlines plane that hit Tower 2," Corley states flatly. In reviewing crash footage taken by an ABC news crew, Corley was able to track the trajectory of the fragments he studied — including a section of the landing gear and part of an engine — as they tore through the South Tower, exited from the building's north side and fell from the sky.

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics

Nope they cut those window pieces out after they found the wreckage....

Like I said JUST LEAVE THE WHOLE F*CKING THING ALONE NOW AND JUST BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT TO IF YOU FEEL SICK OR THINK ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT I SAID JUST DROP IT AND CONTINUE WITH SOMETHING ELSE, BECAUSE WHAT EVER I SAY TO WHAT POINT WOULD IT BE?

So guys just leave it delete what I said or delete the whole f*cking thread I just do not care anymore to try and justify what I said, because you will still believe what you believe and this is only heading into one big fire storm that can just be avoided.

Henk chill out man!

You have to understand this subject is very sensitive for us Americans. Many people lost there lives that day and 9-11 is a day that will forever be a dark day in our history and ranks up there with Pearl Harbor. I am surprised you did not expect a response that you did.

For the most part I think people have been very easy on you.

There is no "real" proof that proves what you are trying to say. They are 911 myths that are not true.

TO, I'm just a tad touchy with this subject. I well remember freaking out for about 24 hours until I knew my relatives were safe. Not just NY but DC also. It was crazy. Thats why I started the post cause I thought it was pretty nuts. Another reason why is I only found out about this conspiracy junk until now - tried to stay away, not great memories of that day.

Sorry Henk, it just cuts to the bone.

TO, I'm just a tad touchy with this subject. I well remember freaking out for about 24 hours until I knew my relatives were safe. Not just NY but DC also. It was crazy. Thats why I started the post cause I thought it was pretty nuts. Another reason why is I only found out about this conspiracy junk until now - tried to stay away, not great memories of that day.

Sorry Henk, it just cuts to the bone.

Chris, Can't blame you for that. I was working in Newark that day on the eighth floor of Verizon HQ with a clear view across the meadowlands toward Manhattan from my office window. Saw the whole thing live from the second plane on. Chaos in Newark as well as everybody left work to race home. NJ Turnpike closed for security reasons past Newark Airport. Crazy day.

What's sick are the hundreds of 9/11 conspiracy theory websites that have sprung up, and unbelievably, there are people who think they are true.

Disgraceful :!:

TO

Henk, people have been very light on you, especially when you consider that this is a very touchy subject for us Americans. You can believe what you want to believe, but to make a statement with no way to back it up and then say "I don't want to talk about it" is cowardly.

I posted some links that refute the conspiracy theories... I'd like to hear a counterpoint

We did learn a few things Chris. Mainly that Henk is visiting too many 9/11 conspiracy websites and has no clue as to what he is talking about.

And one more thing.....

I am offended by anyone who states that the US government intentionally killed their own innocent citizens on September 11th.

Got that Henk :?: :mad:

TO

Listen do not start with your sh*t with me, to start and take me on personally is not a good idea, who do you think you are:?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back