9/11 Coincidences?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pt2

"Mr. Metcalf,

I'd like to reply to your article on the Pentagon and aircraft debris, Warning - this won't be a short reply! Please visit this link for some explanations and photos I provided to threads at Free Republic which assist in answering some of the questions from the non-believers: http://www.fitzweb.com/military/pentagon/index.html My website posts primarily respond to people thinking the act was a truck bomb, not an aircraft.

I'm Chief Master Sergeant John Monaccio, I'm the senior Air Force enlisted police officer for the Air Force. I was in the Pentagon on Sep 11th, in room 1B461, when we were attacked. I personally participated in rescue and recovery operations immediately after the attack, and for days afterwards, and have direct observations of many details not mentioned previously, and of what I claim in this e-mail.

The French web site's questions have a validity due to the restrictions (my word) on news coverage and photos from the site - you don't get the entire picture from what's been released. I would suggest looking at the questions from a different angle to see why there was such a disparity in coverage from WTC and the Pentagon, thus leading to questions.

From the beginning, WTC was an open book with continual coverage, the Pentagon was not. The Pentagon houses 25,000 people, most of whom work on classified information in the routines of their day. The attack blew unimaginable amounts of classified documents and other classified media into open areas. Security containers were dislodged, sensitive operations areas blown open, and classified computers and papers littered the site. The raging fires created drafts carrying classified papers into the air and distributing them everywhere on the grounds of the Pentagon .

The corresponding law enforcement response brought in agents from every possible three letter abbreviated force, many who work undercover or covert operations. Protecting their identity is a concern so they can live to fight another battle another day.

I suggest those are the reasons why access to photos, videos, etc., have been limited. For example, I was in room 1B461. The plane's inertia carried aircraft remains all the way through the building coming to rest on the outside walls of our offices. We discovered cockpit wreckage at our feet while attempting to rescue people from a Navy operations area.

I worked with the FBI gathering evidence in an attempt to confirm the company the airliner was from so they could track it back to it's point of origin. While doing so, we found certain religious items from the hijackers. The evidence collection process was filmed by a civilian crew working for Arlington County. The crew filmed the evidence amongst reams of classified information at the scene. Similar problems with classified existed everywhere. Photographers had the same problems of any picture they took on scene.

Now to the questions:

1. The first satellite image shows the section of the building that was hit by the Boeing. In the image, the second ring of the building is also visible. It is clear that the aircraft only hit the first ring. The four interior rings remain intact. They were only fire-damaged after the initial explosion.
How can a Boeing 757-200 weighing nearly 100 tons and traveling at a minimum speed of 250 miles an hour only have damaged the outside of the Pentagon?
The answer is that the plane did damage the rest of the building, it just didn't cause it to collapse. The plane hit at a 45% angle to the face of the building. An impact hole was clearly made (reference the web site photos), and the aircraft and wreckage continued some 240' through the rings of the building coming to rest in A&E Drive. The engines were buried inside the building and they took many of the support columns out that resulted in the eventual collapse of the E-Ring (in conjunction with the fires). The entirety of the E, D, C rings were demolished as a result of the blast effect from the plane. Check this site from the project engineers for more information: DefenseLINK Briefing Slide: DoD News Briefing, Thursday, 07 Mar 2002 - 11:00 am Click on the various links for more photos and explanations.

2. The next two photographs show the building just after the attack. The aircraft apparently only hit the ground floor. The four upper floors collapsed toward 10:10 am. The building is 78 feet high.
How can a plane 44.7 feet high, over 155 feet long, with a wingspan of almost 125 feet and a cockpit almost 12 feet high, crash into just the ground floor of this building?
You can see from the pictures I posted that the plane did just crash into the front of the building. There are corresponding holes in the building to meet the fuselage and a limited portion of the wings and tails section. The plane did not strike the ground first, it hit right below the second floor of the E-Ring.

3. Look at the photograph of the lawn in front of the damaged building.
Where is the debris? Any debris! Did it all disintegrate on contact?
The debris is not visible in the pictures because of the sheer destructiveness of the impact against the scale and depth of field of the photos. Look at my posts and you'll see a level of detail that is much better. Critical to recall is the inertia of the mass that was the plane. Look closely at the released video and you'll see in the frames pieces of the airliner actually flying over the top of the Pentagon's E-Ring.

Pt3

4. There are photographs, which show representations of a Boeing 757-200 superimposed on the section of the building that was hit.
What happened to the wings of the aircraft? Why isn't there any wing damage?

There was wing damage, but remember the plane's wings are 1/8" aluminum against solid granite. The wings disintegrated and spewed small parts and pieces across some 800 feet by 300+ feet of area to the front of the building. If you look closely at the pictures I posted, you'll see an impact hole that basically accounts for the fuselage and to width of where the engines were on the wings.

5. One journalist asked: "Is there anything left of the aircraft at all?" At a press conference the day after the tragedy, Arlington County Fire Chief Ed Plaugher said, "First of all, the question about the aircraft, there are some small pieces of aircraft visible from the interior during this fire-fighting operation. I'm talking about, but not large sections."
The follow-up question asked, "In other words, there's no fuselage sections and that sort of thing?" Plaugher replied, "You know, I'd rather not comment on that. We have a lot of eyewitnesses that can give you better information about what actually happened with the aircraft as it approached. So we don't know. I don't know."
Wait a minute! Time after time (Oklahoma City bombing, TWA Flight 800, Flight 93 et al.) we are told not to depend on eyewitnesses?
When asked by a journalist: "Where is the jet fuel?" The chief responded, "We have what we believe is a puddle right there that the what we believe is to be the nose of the aircraft."

These are red herrings taken from a news conference just a day after the event. The Chief was not well enough informed at that point to answer those questions. There was a debris field in the front of the E-Ring littered with small pieces of the plane. The fires were still raging 1600+ degrees in other areas of the building where the plane passed and fueled by material in the building. The aviation gas was vaporized on contact with the building when the wings were ruptured. The mass of the liquid was carried forward deep into the building to the point where it started fires 240 feet into the building and up to the 5th floor. There were no puddles of aviation gas because they were all burning. One look at the color of the smoke rising would tell anyone who's aware of aircraft fires all they need to know.

Notwithstanding the collective myopia in not being able to see what we are being told, there are more questions.
One pilot wrote, "I flew the Boeing 747 jumbo jet, but not this 757 from what I see (or don't see) looking at these pictures, it's hard to pick out aircraft parts:
· · The wingtip alone would have sheared off and bounced back into the street, the two engines would have penetrated deeper into the wall and framing structure further than any other part making a definite hole.
That's partially what happened. People are forgetting the aircraft was traveling at 350+ mph. When it rammed the solid granite, the mass carried it and the engines through the E-Ring, but the less sturdy parts of the aircraft were immediately reduced to scrap.

· · The belly of the aircraft contains, fuel tanks, baggage, mailbags, and cargo; none of this type debris can be seen.
Correct. That debris was carried forward into the building's other rings and offices.

· Assuming 8,600 gallons of kerosene fuel at a specific gravity of approx 6.9 lbs/gal (temperature considered) weight of the fuel would be close to 60,000 lbs and would splatter everywhere.
True, and it did just that. The initial fireball seen on the tape was not the entirety of the blast. Much of the fuel was carried forward and into the hallways, corridors, rings, and offices. The fuel ignited a split second later and vaporized many workers at their desks. The ferocity of the fires on the outside of the building were caused by the aviation fuel.
· Where are the seats, those with passengers buckled in would be ripped out of the floor, for that matter, where are the passengers?
The passengers were carried into the building with the aircraft. Some were blown out and carried over the top of the E-Ring, still strapped into their seats. I believe all the bodies from the Pentagon were recovered and identified, I think there were one or two passengers (and this was as of October) not yet identified. The well being of the families dictated all aspects of casualty recovery be strictly handled with the care of the deceased paramount.

· I have never seen an aircraft accident where the aircraft evaporated upon impact, water, land or buildings.
I'm sure in this pilots experience that's correct. I've been to many where what you think and what you see are different. An accident in AZ in the 80's had a KC-135 tanker being hit in the co-pilots seat by a small private plane. This Boeing 707 jet nose-dived and made a hole into the desert. The debris field was incredibly tiny. Correspondingly, an accident in 1999 with a much smaller F-16 was spread over tens of acres simply from the angle of impact - that accident also did not have too many large pieces.
· If these pictures were taken within 3 days after 9-11, there would have been definite remains of parts. I don't see any.
Refer to earlier comments.
I don't know what else to say except that a lack of critical thinking has been applied by some of these folks, especially the tens of witnesses that saw the plane strike.

My apologies for grammar, continuity, etc., I'm trying to do this quickly from work. I'd appreciate it if my words would stay between us.

V/R

Chief Monaccio

CMSgt John Monaccio
HQ USAF/XOFM"

This site has some photos I never seen...

Pentagon debris - Debunk911myths

Joe you can show proof to these people all day long and they will still not believe it.

They are either unintelligent or they are sheep.

Proof, evidence, facts and truth are not what the conspiracy believers are about.

Some of them may be kooks, but make no mistake, for most of them hating America/hating their own country is their one and only agenda. :evil4:

TO

Joe you can show proof to these people all day long and they will still not believe it.

They are either unintelligent or they are sheep.

It is funny though - a friend of my brother in law was totally behind the consparicy theory. After just discussing the WTC situation about wiring the building under the noses of over 100,000 people he changed his tune.

For 9-11 to happen the way the consparicy chasers say it would of taken at least 5 years and would of left several thousands witnesses to the event.

It funny, the most vocal people who were front row and center of this controversy hardly say anything - NYC Police and Firemen. It there is any group who would speak up over any real cover up it would be them.

It funny, the most vocal people who were front row and center of this controversy hardly say anything - NYC Police and Firemen. It there is any group who would speak up over any real cover up it would be them....

Of course, the conspiracy involves the intimidation and payoff of such people......:rolleyes:

tom

Here's another funny one....

I was on one site and this guy who claimed to be an ATP was giving his perspective of the whole thing based on his many years of flying corporate aircraft. He had a link to some site he was reporting. I don't remember his name but I looked him up on the FAA database for airmen and he wasn't listed. When I queried him on this he claimed he removed his name because "the government was watching him." When I told him that it could be a possible criminal offense for lying about an airman's certificate or rating he never showed up on the site anymore!

I suppose the great great grand children of your nation might learn more one way or another, in 100+ years when info becomes unclassified.

I don't believe most of the possible conspiracitorial stuff around this truamatic event (as it was also for many other citizens of other nations whom also died during it), but I also don't think there has been the percieved expected level of transparency.

I do think there's some things that seem so unexplainable that for want of any more solid info that seems to make more sence than conflicting and differing reports by media and officials, people will naturally naysay from which ever side(s) they view themselves upon to those things they feels fits closer to their percieved opinion. I am as guilty of this this, as anyone else is.

But I'd also say the vehmency of people (not meaing those here onsite percé I might add,) which say that others of the same nation, are traitors, commie/liberal-scum or un-patriotic etc, as many US media persons/outlets and other sites often seem to do and have done, just because they ask raise questions about/for knowledge the actions taken (or not-taken) for an humainly horrendously terrible and so unthinkable an event(s) be they right or wrong is wrong in itself too.

It can be hard for some to accept that a small group of people with seemingly poorly trained pilots and box cutters could do such, without some sort of governmental aid, or more like governmental ingnorance, as they assumed the almighty power of state with all its manpower and percieved oversight failed unfortunatly in a most spectacular way for them and their country.

Surely asking question, be they difficult or contensious, is the among one most patriotic things that a person could do to ensure their country government, agencies, politicians and the like act as it supposed/percieved to 'for the people', isn't it written in your Constitution that loyal citizens should and must do just that.
And if it turns out afterwards that the federal/state/official/publc servant/whomever else did act rightly, then all citizens can be safe that they did their duty as a citizen.
Wasn't that one of the biggest reasons why the US fought for its independance, to be allowed to vote and to ask such questions to ensure its transparency to all within it for the sake of its people.

Please also because of this, do not think that I would wish ill on persons serving within military forces involved in operations foisted upon them, as some might choose to think of me, nor take that as a sign of evil or hatred against their government, nation or culture; if most went along with the spin/propaganda of government or not asking about any many things, you could end up with a despotic regime akin to Hitlers.

As for Coventry, Churchill and the War Cabinate (sounds like a cupboard painted in camo to me) decided to sacrifice it, to delude the Germans into thinking that we had not deciphered some of its codes (following the clandestine capturing of an intact enigma machine from a U-boat), so we could keep listening to them; otherwise they'd have changed there code indexes/machines, or invented better ones and possibly changed a load of tactical strategies as well...

Last edited:
Without any reference to the validity or lack thereof of this thread topic nor to diminish its seriousness: Whenever you feel overwhelming anger at something (you consider) idiotic that someone has just posted: Please, for the benefit of yourself and all, recall and practice the following routine. It may help defuse an otherwise tense situation:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYoHNl5w7vM

Last edited:
Perhaps the frustration of the helplessness of such a massive tragedy is inflamed when a ludicris, baseless conspiracy (or many) is rubbed all over the wounds.

My girlfriend is from Eastern Europe and they all believe that it was Israel that did it. I had to explain to her (and showed her authenticated sources) disputing that idiotic theory.

What gets me, though, is how seemingly intelligent humans can be spoon-fed such hopelessly inaccurate information, and actually accept it as gospel without even trying to look at factual information that clearly shows the contrary.

The 911 conspiracy addicts are about as hard-headed with thier beliefs as are the chem-trail worshippers, etc...and no matter how much hard evidence you show them proving those conspiracies wrong, you may as well be trying to teach a spider monkey how to change a lightbulb...it just aint gonna happen...

Last edited:
I believe a lot of it has to do with irresposnable media there seems there is no checks and balances , it seems that rather then having quality news it has reverted to who has the news first and then running around with false assumptions.

GG, my guess is we've all encountered the phenomena of people we know in denial of something they are predisposed to believe despite evidence to the contrary. I suspect many of us could, more or less, easily fall into the same evidently human trap.

"That crazy thing YOU believe is total BS but MY sh*t is totally real man! The list is not only long it is apparently growing.

UFOs
UFO Abduction
Big Foot
ZOG
Hollow Earthers
Extraterrestrial life
aliens among us (Grays and the like)
Ancient civilizations with super technology
Multi-shooters in the Kennedy assassination
fraudulent Apollo Moon landings
Comet Elenin's alien spaceship
Global warming and CO2

These are just a few bones of modern contention (without even mentioning the political hot buttons of our time) whose advocates argue as ferevently as the opposition. Typically both sides claim support from the facts. I am not advocating any of these as either true or false. I'll keep my own counsel, unless you ask.

Of course what makes any item on a list such as this less provocative than the topic of this thread is 2,800+ casualties and any personal connection one may have had.

A personal example: decades ago, in student housing, an arab family lived a floor above us. A conflict between our wives erupted and I had occasion to speak with the husband to resolve the situation cordially. (the wives couldn't resolve it between themselves because his didn't speak english and mine was too pissed off to speak to anyone.) Classic.
As our conversation became more cordial and expansive, he learned of my USN background and wanted to know if I had participated in the USN's bombing of Syrian and/or Egyptian units during the recently concluded 73 Arab-Israeli war. I informed him politely that no such missions were ever flown. It was my strong conviction that US military units remained on the sidelines. As you might guess, it got pretty interesting. He knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that american forces had aided those of Israel during the '73 war, else how could the arabs have been defeated? I think he also trusted that, because I had accepted his offer of a beverage that I would never lie to him. Any lie would have evidently violated a code of guest-ethics of which I was utterly ignorant. I hadn't lied. To the best of my knowledge no such missions were ever flown during any Arab Israeli confrontation. Might have it been flown? I don't know. It's fairly difficult today (unlike Doolittle's time?) to hide an aircraft carrier and its actions, let alone those of its crew, so I remain very skeptical. Why not more adament? Because I am a Vietnam era vet who discovered sometime early in my USN career that my government, unbeknownst to me or my colleagues, possessed an entire air force in action in South East Asia. I am not making any judgement about Air America or its actions, simply saying I didn't know about it and was surprised to learn of its existence until I suppose I needed to know. I would have thought, it's got to be pretty hard to hide an air force but apparently not nearly as difficult as I thought. I and my colleagues were simply not in a position to know.

Recently, my well-meaning niece sent me warning emails about the imminent demise of Earth and all its inhabitants due to an oncoming alien invasion masked by Comet Elenin (or something like that). I attempted to dispute her "facts" but, because of my own experience, I am not surprised that, whatever contradictory knowledge of the topic I may cite, she concludes I am simply "not-in-a posiiton-to-know."

Somehow, the suspension of critical faculties has grown and spread until its a global phenoma. This behavior has probably always been there, rooted deep in human conciousness. The Engish poet, Coleridge coined the term "willing suspension of disbelief" for literary forms. I think this has become cross-culturally rooted in the modern everyday world for a variety of reasons. One prominent reason may be the speed with which modern global mass communication spreads knowledge and experience regardless of its accuracy.

Here's an example of a contributory phenonmena, probably dear to all out hearts on this forum: For centuries, people KNEW humans couldn't fly. In fact everyone knew it except for a few idiots who didn't accept it. Turns out, the idiots were right and everyone else was wrong. I don't know that humanity yet understands the full consequences of that example of mass cognitive dissonance (or disequilibrium). If something of that magnitude could be false, what else could be true that was thought previously to be false: Going to the moon perhaps? Being able to talk to a person thousands of miles distant? Carrying a pocket sized phone with which you can actually see the person to whom you are talking? If all this magical stuff is true, then anything one can imagine is possible! People know this because all our societal institutions (media, education, Amercan Idol) keep telling us: anything one can dream can be true.

Overlain on this backdrop, we have the many, major psychological traumas of the last century including examples of betrayal by major trusted institutions and leaders.

Finally there is the concept of relative truth. If one believes something is true then it must have some validity or else the believer is being disrespected. If everyone is truly equal than all their individual truths must be equal too. So a woman claiming to be controlled by the Gigantic Cosmic Mind as part of a diabolical US military plot gets national (international? the Canadians were evidently implicated) media coverage. Oh, you didn't hear about it? It was apparently hushed up by the US Army. Clearly.

Last edited:
My 20 Hungarian forint: 9/11 was not what it was made out to be at all.

The Pentagon certainly wasn't hit by an airliner atleast, and reinforced towers that size falling so fast (and perfectly!) without additional assisitance is highly suspect.
Who had how much hand in each part I don't even want to speculate, but I don't buy it.

I sense rather a Titan afraid of losing it's grip on power, especially with the rise of the Arab and Chinese states, and Europe trying to strengthen itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back