A few more future releases. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ever see that 1950's movie about the giant Tarantula? After nothing seems to stop it they call "Sands AFB" and ask for air support (note: this always results in my ROTFL when I have the thought, "How would you have liked to have been Ops Duty Officer when THAT call came in?"). Anyway a bunch of F-80's, F-84's, and F-86's show up and hold a Napalm BBQ in the spider's honor. Flight lead on that CAS airstrike was Clint Eastwood.

Now here is a new one for you from Squadron. Holy Raiders of the lost Ark, Batman!

Screenshot 2023-04-01 at 12-41-43 1_48 Fist of War Focke-Wulf 1000 Fast Bomber Heavy Loaded Ve...png

Ever see that 1950's movie about the giant Tarantula? After nothing seems to stop it they call "Sands AFB" and ask for air support (note: this always results in my ROTFL when I have the thought, "How would you have liked to have been Ops Duty Officer when THAT call came in?"). Anyway a bunch of F-80's, F-84's, and F-86's show up and hold a Napalm BBQ in the spider's honor. Flight lead on that CAS airstrike was Clint Eastwood.

Remember the "Crawling Eye"? Took an RAF Canberra to take it out.

And then he slaps Chris Rock! How cool is that?
No, he was talking about the other suicidal drunk pilot, the one with the Stearman crop duster.

By the way, Lindberg produced a "Russel Case" version of their 1/48 PT-17, along with alien spacecraft and alien model kits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back