A few more future releases. (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here's what you're getting according to this group:

coal.jpg

Heck, if you're anywhere near a f@rting Hippocroccofrog, you'd be in a Disaster Area, with shock waves recorded at 8.9 on the Richter scale - not a good place to be !!!

Their farts would probably fall under Chemical and Biological Warfare!

Why o why.....isn't anyone doing up to date 1/48 Vought Kingfisher or Grumman Goose!? :( I'm sure that they'd be popular enough...

This isn't so much a future release as much as a newer release, and may be of interest to some here. Kinetic has come out with an F-5A/CF-5A/NF-5A kit. May have to build one eventually, as the only postwar Canadian fighters I've never built are an F-5 and a CF-100 (but good luck finding one of those in 1/48!).

Kinetic 1/48 F-5A Freedom Fighter

That's worth looking at.
A few more from the Hannant's listings, no dates yet, or prices, but some are due by the end of the year. Apologies if I've posted one or two already.
Italeri, 1/48th scale.

Sikorsky UH-34 Sea Horse (New tool.)
Hawker Sea Hurricane.
Sepecat Jaguar GR1/3 (New tool.)
Curtis P-40E Kittyhawk Mk III.

Special Hobby, 1/48th scale (many more listed - these are just a few).

D.H. Tiger Moth
Republic F-84F Thunderstreak
Fairey Firefly Mk.IV/V
Bristol Beaufort
Grumman S-2F4 Tracker
Grumman E-4B Tracer
Grumman E-2 Hawkeye
Focke Wulf FW-190A-6
Heinkel He-115 float plane.
Fairey Battle Mk.1.

Some interesting and diverse kits on the way, especially those from Special Hobby. I can see more boxes being added to my stash !!

Last edited:
Oops! Sorry, I'd just been researching something on Seafires, and the name was stuck in my head! It should, of course be Fairey Firefly, I'll edit the post to correct it.
There's also a Firefly Mk1. The later version interests me, to go with the Sea Fury, I also fancy the Beaufort, and the Jaguar, and the Tiger Moth and ..... I wonder who I can be nice to in time for Christmas !!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back