A few more future releases. (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

i suspected as much my friend just thought i'd ask.
you need to do an Eduard 190 as i would like to see how you find them to build.in your own time that is !

Well Karl, the first I'm considering is either a D-11 or D-13...if I could get my hands on the 1/48 R4M rockets, rather scarce at the moment, then I'd jump on the D-11 sooner rather than later...

Wayne, that is some will power you have there. That kit looks incredible detail wise.

Well ya can't have everything....

Yep, been out a couple of weeks. Their original kit with alternative parts for the 'H' exhausts and cowlings, and the RTC racks for bombs or torpedoes.

Have to keep them somewhere, after that you forgot them, besides your black Prada handbag!

Not yet Wayne! Plans for it to be the He 111 that was shot down (can't remember the code right now), where to crew was saved by a submarine, only for it to be sunk later! Talk about, don't know if it's the right word but, talk about irony!

Just noticed - the box art appears to show the engines and exhausts of their earlier 'P' version. The 'H' series normally had damped (tubular) exhausts, and the upper intake on the opposite side.

Users who are viewing this thread