A few more future releases. (3 Viewers)

Wayne, that is some will power you have there. That kit looks incredible detail wise.
 
i suspected as much my friend just thought i'd ask.
you need to do an Eduard 190 as i would like to see how you find them to build.in your own time that is !

Well Karl, the first I'm considering is either a D-11 or D-13...if I could get my hands on the 1/48 R4M rockets, rather scarce at the moment, then I'd jump on the D-11 sooner rather than later...

Wayne, that is some will power you have there. That kit looks incredible detail wise.

Well ya can't have everything....:D
 
Just noticed that this one is out....

Heinkel He 111 H-6 1-32.jpg


Heinkel He 111 H-6 1-32..jpg
 
Yep, been out a couple of weeks. Their original kit with alternative parts for the 'H' exhausts and cowlings, and the RTC racks for bombs or torpedoes.
 
Have to keep them somewhere, after that you forgot them, besides your black Prada handbag!

Not yet Wayne! :lol: Plans for it to be the He 111 that was shot down (can't remember the code right now), where to crew was saved by a submarine, only for it to be sunk later! Talk about, don't know if it's the right word but, talk about irony!
 
Just noticed - the box art appears to show the engines and exhausts of their earlier 'P' version. The 'H' series normally had damped (tubular) exhausts, and the upper intake on the opposite side.
 
Brett Green's first look at Eduard's Spitfire IXc: Eduard 1/48 Spitfire Mk.IXc Late Version Review by Brett Green
 
Yep, I guessed I'd read it 'somewhere in the time shift' as it were!
 
£250 when re-released with new decals! £36 from Revell... :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back