A New Beer For Me, Czechvar....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

yes, Belgium... made by monks....

.:occasion5:
Well, originally Beer was produced by monks.

MonkStealsaDrink.jpg

monk.jpg

franz%20monk%20color.gif

mnich.jpg

Beer in the Middle Ages

By the way, I've found also this. In German means "Light". :)
ds10301.jpg

I attached some examples. It is impossible to find pics without a beer:)
Anyway, my favourite one is that last one with Willi Reschke...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 217
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 149
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 155
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 165
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 153
We have a nice Monestary about 30 minutes from here and the monks there still brew there beer out of tradition though traditional methods. It is a very strong but very good and flavorable beer.

We have a nice Monestary about 30 minutes from here and the monks there still brew there beer out of tradition though traditional methods. It is a very strong but very good and flavorable beer.

Pure or virgin beer, I´d say. But do you like it more than traditional beer? Once I tasted it. It is something special but I prefer normal beer.
Once in München I drunk weizen beer and result :badairday: :badairday: :badairday: :badairday: :badairday: :oops: :rolleyes:

Seesul, just saw those pics for the first time. That must have been an experience, two warriors from differant sides of battle now friends telling storys wow:shock: Did they talk about the day Joe was shot down?

Seesul, just saw those pics for the first time. That must have been an experience, two warriors from differant sides of battle now friends telling storys wow:shock: Did they talk about the day Joe was shot down?

Wilbur,

it was one of the best experiences I had in my life. Yes, they talked to each other a lot, the problem was my translation as I had to switch my brain from English to German and Czech and oposite as I had to translate to Willi, Joe, and my Czech friends.
Both of them were very touched and there also were some tears, also in my eyes.
They also spoke about that day when Joe bailed out and Willi had to emergency land (see http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/aviation/willi-reschke-s-g-august-29th-1944-a-9055.html ) after shooting down one B-17 of the Joe´s squadron (20th).
Willi Reschke has visited us here in 2006 and was at the emergency landing spot and even met eye witnesses of his landing, see Warbird Photo Album - Willi Reschke

Yes, I guess nothing´s gonna beat this experience...

Pure or virgin beer, I´d say. But do you like it more than traditional beer? Once I tasted it. It is something special but I prefer normal beer.

Yes I prefer Normal beer but as a every once in while beer it is a very good beer.

seesul said:
Once in München I drunk weizen beer and result :badairday: :badairday: :badairday: :badairday: :badairday: :oops: :rolleyes:

Weizen Bier is amazing. I really enjoy the taste.

Krystal Weizen (Crystal Wheat Beer) is my favorite but yeah it can cause gas, especially if you drink it was radishes.

Hefeweizen is more fuller and has more yeast in it. It tastes very good as well but it is like drinking a loaf of bread.

What's the name of that brand?

There is no name or brand. They do not sell it in bottles or anything like that. You can only get it if you go to the monestary. You either have to drink it there, buy a keg or bring your own bottles.

Yes I prefer Normal beer but as a every once in while beer it is a very good beer.

Weizen Bier is amazing. I really enjoy the taste.

Krystal Weizen (Crystal Wheat Beer) is my favorite but yeah it can cause gas, especially if you drink it was radishes.

Hefeweizen is more fuller and has more yeast in it. It tastes very good as well but it is like drinking a loaf of bread.

There is no name or brand. They do not sell it in bottles or anything like that. You can only get it if you go to the monestary. You either have to drink it there, buy a keg or bring your own bottles.

Thats sounds great adler if i send you some bottles will you get me some? :)

I don't know. I think Roman lives in Zlín. But the Czech Republic isn't THAT big, it has apt. 390 miles from West to East and probably a half of this lenght from North to South.

czech_map.gif

You travel approximately four to seven hours from the Western corner to Eastern, depending on the traffic (car is quicker than bus, train is the slowest).

Hi Pisis and Dan,

yes, we´re approx 190 miles apart, so 3,5 hours to drive under normal conditions. In the nite time it goes faster.
I´m often in Prague for a bussines trips.
Anyway, the good thing is the good beer is here all over8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back