A new book in my library. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just received this, large format, hardback, 280 pages, with colour and B&W photos throughout.
I already had the abridged, small format paperback edition, but spotted this, as new, for only £2.89 including shipping !
Well worth a read, as it shows how Government interference and sometimes inept management, ruined the British aircraft industry.

So I did not pick up many books this year at Airventure as I have in the past. My son and I planned this to be our last airventure for a while as next year he goes off to collage or the military depending on his choice. Though I picked up two special books at least to me.

Ace of Aces the Dick Bong story I got signed by the author who told me he only had 500 printed up and that will be it. The second one Soaring to Glory I picked up and got signed by Lt Col Harry T Stewart of the Tuskegee airman dedicated to my son Edward and well the last one I picked up simply because it looked good

Users who are viewing this thread