A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Have not read it yet of course David but it's loaded with pictures, excellent profiles, loss lists, victory lists and more. Need to get my hands on Vol 1 as well.

Jan, there are no doubt a few 13's in these books.

Crimea River? Isn't that a song title? Cry Me A River ( I've Cried A River Over You).Good play on words. Whose joke? Howevr look out for a series of books by Kenneth Morrison. Pocket sized and very informative. Fighters 1939-1945 1914-1919 also bombers for same periods. some anomalies but good overall. Bought mine at the Tweed Mill. St Asaph but places like the works or other dicount bookshops may have them. Ihave loads of books about aircraft and related stuff. but still room for more. wife moans about All my Rubbish as she puts it but still buys me more . what a girl eh! Cheers John.

Purchased in the last months:

P 38 Det&Scale vol 1.jpg
P 38 Det&Scale vol 2.jpg
P 51D MMP.jpg

Plus this one just before Xmas:

Me 262 Airfr Min 1.jpg

The latter seems to be the first of a new series and, i.m.h.o., is a very good book full of info on both the history of the bird and models available in various scales, plus several detail photos.
Alberto

Here's my latest haul. I'm halfway through Zero hour in Broome and can say its an excellent read.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 110
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 116
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 111
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 111
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 110
The following is an answer to Cap.Vick

Hi,
yes there are two pages on XP-49 and two on XP-58 Chain Lightning, tell me what you need and I will scan and e-mail to you.
Alberto

Done good there Andy!

Ordered this one Sunday Night, arrived yesterday morning...now the stockist/distributor handling it is here in Adelaide, but didn't expect to get it so fast!

Attachments

• Eagles of the Southern Sky_1 Front Cover.jpg
    Eagles of the Southern Sky_1 Front Cover.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 109
  • Eagles of the Southern Sky_2 Back Cover.jpg
    Eagles of the Southern Sky_2 Back Cover.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 94
Awesome Wayne! I've been waiting for this one to be released, looks like a must have book for us PTO fans. Did you buy this through Avonmore books? I've purchased a few books from them and have nothing but praise for their quick service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back