A new book in my library. (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice score on the Galland books Maria - sorry, can't help with the Hartmann question.
That book sound interesting Erich - think I'll have a look, when the man from HSBC says 'Yes' !

Harrison Bob is a great guy, have been a member of the 352nd fg as a friend since .............. ? I cannot remember. the drawback and we have talked this in the past several times about Osprey is the mass production the lousy text yes or no to historical value, the Sturmgruppen volume is junk in my opinion, the profiles are suspect as to accuracy no matter what nations birds are covered

I am really big on US operational histories when available, yes they are not cheap and in some cases are not worth the monies they are printed on, several come to mind. on the other hand the 352nd fg is choice materials and so is the 364th's and the 339th fg's as 3 chosen. some of the 9th AF Jug histories are not bad either but a person needs to shop around.

Taylor Publishing in Dallas did the 352nd history and I am talking to them now about my new 355th FG/TFW/FW History.

I don't have an issue with moderation - the first box came in! If nothing else, it has some great pics, esp the Walk Around ones.

BTW, those that introduced me to Squadron.com and hannants.co.uk - my wife officially hates you.

Attachments

• books.JPG
    books.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 167
AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!

I have several duplicates of the

BE2
P36
and Ventura books

I would have paid you to take!!!!!

Then how about a book-and-kit-and-modelling-tools-selling thread for all of us in here - or maybe for members with over...say, 500 posts, to keep people from becoming members, and then they promptly start spamming the site with sales ads?
Or is there already a sales-part of the forum? *checks*...hmmm...

Maria, in the modelling section at least, there is a part I think entitled "I'll Trade U for This" or similar. Far as I know, direct selling is not allowed on the forum, although the section mentioned allows 'trading/swops', and other 'deals' can be done via PM as a result of the requests in this section.

and now the 2nd box. MuHahahahahaha

A/RA-5 Vigilante Mini in Action
A-10 Warthog Mini In Action
P-35 Mini in Action
FR-1 Mini in Action
Montpellier Fighter Squadron
Staaken at War
Pride of Seattle
Red Ladies in Waiting
Staaken R.VI
Mig Alley
FIghting Colors Hawker Hunter in Color