A new book in my library. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice. Looks like a trip to the local B&N is in order after work tonight.

Some definite low flying will on occasion occur.....ok, any and every time I get the chance!
Practice around Macclesfield first!

Btw, a Lancaster cost, when new.....£50,000, in today's money that would be about £1,500,000!
So, a Bugatti or any of the other crazy cars OR......a real Lancaster?
I think that the Lancaster wins on all points!

Just like a woman, old man, its not the initial cost that kills you, its the upkeep!!!

Paul, please let us know about that Jerry Crandall book. I have a few by him and like his work.

Morning Chris,

All in all a nice little book, would love to have seen it bigger or should I say more pages. Pictures are really nice and sharp but the book is only 36 pages long with 8 profile pictures. Nice for modelers as there are some pictures showing both sides of certain aircraft or different views. Could use more detail on pictures though (example under picture caption. A scrap yard of Me262's and has no other details yet others have tons of detail) I picked mine copy up for 9 bucks yesterday. I would not pay more then 10 bucks though as I have seen some pictures on the net or in other books.

Users who are viewing this thread