A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well with my birthday coming up my wife let me order my books today. Will try and be patient as these should come some time this week LOL.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Last edited:
This turned up yesterday, which was a surprise as I'd forgotten that I had pre-ordered it!

IMG_0725_zps5aec89d1.gif

It complements the other two volumes though it covers much of the material in Crandall's two volumes and also the two JaPo volumes on the D series.

They do say you can't have too much of a good thing.

Cheers

Steve

Stona, mine's been pre-ordered since May of this year but won't be shipped until Feb. 12th of this coming year. Can't wait.

That seems a long wait! I honestly don't remember when I pre-ordered mine, but it was through Amazon UK.

I've had a quick flick through and it seems as good as the other two volumes so you won't be disappointed

Cheers
Steve

spotted the two Classic Bombers books going cheap (£14) at Henry Pordes books in Leicester Square (London) this weekend...also Rose Knott's "Princes of Darkness" (£7) and Yefim Gordon's "German aircraft in the Soviet Union" (£14)
pre-ordered my Vol 3 Dora yonks ago too, its marked "dispatched" but no sign of it yet...to be honest a little bit apprehensive re the contents given that Crandall Japo must have covered just about everything there is to know about the Dora, hopefully though Mr Creek will have much more on the operational history of the type compared to the other publishers..

Last edited:
This turned up yesterday, which was a surprise as I'd forgotten that I had pre-ordered it!

It complements the other two volumes though it covers much of the material in Crandall's two volumes and also the two JaPo volumes on the D series.

They do say you can't have too much of a good thing.

Cheers

Steve

Dang it, you guys get these books months before we do. I should have ordered it from the UK too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back