A new guy

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

looney

Airman 1st Class
May 6, 2010
I've posted here b4 but that didn't seem to go right.

So here again:

Hey all, I'd like to introduce myself.

I'm a 30 year old man from The Netherlands, yea I know I'm old, at least I feel old (specially after coming from the gym just now). I've been interested into to aircraft and specially ww1 and 2 era fighters. I've been trolling for a while here reading up on several threads.

Mainly the best tank killer and night fighter in WW2. And yes i always thought the Il2 was king and yes I thought the UHU was the best NF the Germans made.
But I see the errors in my way.

I hope I'm welcome here and my post my few cents on several matters.

So here again:

I'm a 30 year old man from The Netherlands, yea I know I'm old, at least I feel old (specially after coming from the gym just now). I've been interested into to aircraft and specially ww1 and 2 era fighters. I've been trolling for a while here reading up on several threads.

Mainly the best tank killer and night fighter in WW2. And yes i always thought the Il2 was king and yes I thought the UHU was the best NF the Germans made.

You think you're old???? :laughing5:

Welcome to a forum made mostly of guys A LOT OLDER than you. :lol:

I'm a 30 year old man from The Netherlands, yea I know I'm old, at least I feel old (specially after coming from the gym just now). I hope I'm welcome here and my post my few cents on several matters.

You're putting me on, right ? You're 30 and consider yourself old ? Gee..... I must be ancient or
something. I believe I am the oldest active member of the forum, and I'm 76.

Be that as it may, welcome to the forum....

Charles

I vaguely remember thirty! Welcome from England - your previous posts were effected by the forum problems at the time.

sign0016.gif

G'day OLD looney, welcome from the land of Oz and to the forum, this is just the place for you young-uns and you've got a lot of years of enjoyment to come, especially with this bunch of baby boomers.
happy0120.gif
happy0120.gif

So here again:

Looney, Welcome! here at least opinions are welcome! glad you like our site! come back often!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back