A new sig for 2008?

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
54,720
40,017
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Location
In my castle....
Would anyone mind to design one for me, with the usual 13?
 
Did a couple quick ones for ya!
:badgrin:
 

Attachments

  • AussiePilotPropellerStory.jpg
    AussiePilotPropellerStory.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 435
  • Bush_Baron.jpg
    Bush_Baron.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 452
  • H2%20looks%20tough.jpg
    H2%20looks%20tough.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 440
  • Toy_Plane-561x444.jpg
    Toy_Plane-561x444.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 455
:lol:
 
Hey nice stuff Njaco. Sooner or later I'm gonna have to ask the same question of someone or figure it out?:shock:
 
What? What? Don't like my work? I was only trying to be helpful. :twisted:
 
Now, now Njaco....no hissy fits...! Have a lollipop.
 
Lucky, I'm sorry. I want to make amends. I know this is a warbirds site and Flying is our passion and such and I just don't want to get you riled up and all. I'm truly sorry. I've decided to help you and your quest for a siggy and my juvenile attempt only hurt when it was meant to cause cheer. So in that spirit let me correct my mistake and take into account that we love flying here and the unearthly quality of being in the sky and not earth bound...almost mystical and dreamy. Unlike anything else. So I've made a new one with those factors in mind and I hope it allays the hard feelings and emotions between us. Ok?
.

.


.


.




.



.



.
 

Attachments

  • celest14.jpg
    celest14.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 226
icon_rant.gif
icon_bat.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back