A new sig for 2008?

Ok, I'll stop. Peace?
 

Attachments

  • ratrod02.jpg
    ratrod02.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 142
Bl**dy h*ll mate! I LOOOOVE that one! Peace? H*ck, I'll even throw in a nice bottle of single malt for this one! Awesome!

And it's all in good fun...isn't it? :lol:
 
Yup, the one with the Faeries...
 
UserCP - Edit signature.

I like NJ's but I think it is too big, resized it would be fine.
 
:D
 
Lucky, got that pic from this site. Awesome work. Thats why I left the writing at the bottom of the car. Give him some props.

Humantree.com - - The art of Jeral Tidwell | Artwork
 
Hey NJ like the work with luckys, great stuff, do you think you could make me somthin with a p51? polished of course oonly way to fly would appreciate it :oops: dont understand yet how to make the comp do that:)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back