Jan 2, 2008 #21 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Ok, I'll stop. Peace? Attachments ratrod02.jpg 27.8 KB · Views: 142
Jan 2, 2008 Thread starter #22 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,733 40,031 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Bl**dy h*ll mate! I LOOOOVE that one! Peace? H*ck, I'll even throw in a nice bottle of single malt for this one! Awesome! And it's all in good fun...isn't it?
Bl**dy h*ll mate! I LOOOOVE that one! Peace? H*ck, I'll even throw in a nice bottle of single malt for this one! Awesome! And it's all in good fun...isn't it?
Jan 2, 2008 #23 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,272 38,783 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Hi guys, I like the Njaco's siggy for you Jan.Cool.
Jan 2, 2008 #24 Becca Staff Sergeant 831 0 Joined Aug 13, 2007 Location Texas Website www.myspace.com Yup, the one with the Faeries...
Jan 2, 2008 Thread starter #25 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,733 40,031 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Les'Bride said: Yup, the one with the Faeries... Click to expand...
Jan 2, 2008 #26 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,272 38,783 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Jan 2, 2008 Thread starter #27 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,733 40,031 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... How do you swap?
Jan 2, 2008 #28 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,865 11,588 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com UserCP - Edit signature. I like NJ's but I think it is too big, resized it would be fine.
Jan 2, 2008 Thread starter #29 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,733 40,031 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Thanks Gnomey...
Jan 2, 2008 #30 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,865 11,588 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com I thought it was too large so here is a resized version... Attachments ratrod02.jpg 37.4 KB · Views: 138
Jan 2, 2008 Thread starter #31 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,733 40,031 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Thanks again mate! And thank you again too Njaco!
Jan 2, 2008 #33 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,272 38,783 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Great.
Jan 2, 2008 #34 DBII Senior Master Sergeant 3,338 1,981 Joined Oct 16, 2007 Location Conroe, Texas I'm thinking this should be one of the few cars on the site []MGM.com : Official website of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc. - Ars Gratia Artis DBII
I'm thinking this should be one of the few cars on the site []MGM.com : Official website of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc. - Ars Gratia Artis DBII
Jan 2, 2008 Thread starter #35 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,733 40,031 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... That and mine....
Jan 2, 2008 #36 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Lucky, got that pic from this site. Awesome work. Thats why I left the writing at the bottom of the car. Give him some props. Humantree.com - - The art of Jeral Tidwell | Artwork
Lucky, got that pic from this site. Awesome work. Thats why I left the writing at the bottom of the car. Give him some props. Humantree.com - - The art of Jeral Tidwell | Artwork
Jan 2, 2008 Thread starter #37 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,733 40,031 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Who'd get more attention, a diaper hunter in souped up Honda or this ratrod, eh?
Jan 2, 2008 #38 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! not even close!!!!
Jan 2, 2008 Thread starter #39 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,733 40,031 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Awesome work indeed mate! Some of the stuff would work as tattoo's as well...Super! Thanks again!
Jan 3, 2008 #40 wilbur1 Tech Sergeant 1,890 5 Joined Nov 4, 2007 Location Escondido,Ca Hey NJ like the work with luckys, great stuff, do you think you could make me somthin with a p51? polished of course oonly way to fly would appreciate it dont understand yet how to make the comp do that
Hey NJ like the work with luckys, great stuff, do you think you could make me somthin with a p51? polished of course oonly way to fly would appreciate it dont understand yet how to make the comp do that