A new siggy for Csrruss.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I think all the versions look really nice Wurger..If you want, I have an Infantry Asssault Badge that I've Photoshopped that you could replace the Luftwaffe insignia with. Keep up the good work m8.

Hi guys !!!
Many thanks for all for your nice words and words of the criticism.:) To be honest I don't know what I can say more.:oops: Csrruss has asked me for the siggy and gave me sugesstions how I could make them.According to him I've made these projects.Unfortunately, I haven't been given the size for them therefore I've put them here with the size I was working with.Of course I've suggested downsizing to Csrruss but he hasn't answered me yet.Perhaps he is able to do it himself.
Thanks for all once again.

regards

BTW Yours siggies are also very,very nice.Especially,I like DerAdlerIstGelandet's and Baron von Blutwurst's new ones.For me "bomba" as we say in Poland.:D

vince said:
Uh..sorry, but he just put ready elements into the picture, nothing special, really.
And it does not even look nice, more like ****, too much things for such small picture!

Spoken like a clueless wonder. It's not just ready elements in a picture, it's where to place them and how the get placed, bordered, etc. Have YOU worked in or with graphic artists, Vince? Do you know the elements of style for marketing, etc?

You have 2 posts and come in insulting another member. There is a time to talk, a time to listen and a time to shut the f*ck up. Guess what time it is? You could have said that it wasn't what you preferred, ot just kept your piehole shut. A little tact will go a long way around here.

Yup talk the talk walk the walk. Make sure you can take the heat before you start talking trash.

Hell I wouldn't even care if I was the most hated person on a forum, but running away is just a cowardly thing to do. I could live with myself being hated by everyone on a forum, but I could not live with is knowing I am a coward and ran.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back