Aircraft Drawings other than WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ya' know. I actually took the photo of this several years ago. I was at RAF Fairford for the RIAT. We'd brought one of our B-1's over for the show. Good times for sure.

What year was it? I went to it back in 1996 or 1997. I remember seeing that F-16 and I have pictures of it as well.

Just got back from a service school so sorry for the long absence. Anyway...while away I whipped up this Blackhawk instead of studying like I'm supposed to.

Just got back from a service school so sorry for the long absence. Anyway...while away I whipped up this Blackhawk instead of studying like I'm supposed to.

I just went back and found that. Sorry that I did not comment on that.

VERY IMPRESIVE!!!

As a former Blackhawk crewmember would you be interested in selling some of your Blackhawk pictures?

If I were to send you a picture do you think you could draw it up for me?

No worries. Thanks for the comments. Sure, I sell my work. I can have 11 x 17 prints made of just about anything I draw. If you'd like to send me a photo via e-mail for a drawing reference that's fine. Feel free to use my home e-mail address.

Users who are viewing this thread