Aircraft Identification Thread I (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sowdfish p-38 sounds famliar
 
Hey, Kiwi, could you please delete some of Galland's posts so that he only has one of each?


It's times like this I wish I had moderatorship so I could help clean up the site...
 
BlackWolf3945 said:
That's a modified P-38E (serial 41-2048), called the 'Swordfish'.

It was used for inflight research of laminar-flow airfoils and the study of boundary layer air control.


Fade to Black...

Well done 8) It was also used as a trainer.
 
Yeah, you'd be a good Mod GrG 8) I would do it myself but the AOL browser doesnt let me do anything and I have to go on the Internet Explorer browser, which runs so slow.
 
Groovy...

Alrighty I suppose it's my turn now...

nocloohier.gif



Fade to Black...
 
The undercarriage looks like its from a stuka, the engines look like they're from an Fw-189...and although the swastika suggest its German, I think its something French. Is it something French?
 
nerd...............
 
me too.................
 
Ok, butting out now. :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back