Aircraft Identification Thread I (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i have seen the Ki-94MkII as well , and they worked built it so why not have it , the spitefull didnt enter WWII so there :P
 
Here we go :D
 

Attachments

  • what_111.jpeg
    what_111.jpeg
    18.2 KB · Views: 605
What's this then?
 

Attachments

  • plane.jpg
    plane.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 562
ok this is obviously a lancaster, but this particular one is famous for a particular reason and has a name, what's it's name and for extra credit, what's it famous for??
 

Attachments

  • what_172.jpg
    what_172.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 531
I have no idea, I know absolutely nothing about british aircraft :(
 
nope and nope........

first clue, it was taken when she was tethered at Higgins' Strip Northern Queensland November 1944 after she had completed the event for which she became famous................
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back