Aircraft Identification Thread III (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

evangilder said:
No, the C-32 didn't have the big cargo door.
Quite true, it wouldn't have had a cargo door as it was a passenger ship. But you specifically mentioned the tail and that's what I meant... that you may have been thinking of the C-32 as regards the vertical tail surfaces... oh well, I don't wanna get into the petty little arguments so typical of this forum...

Let's see something challenging in this thread for a change...

Fade to Black...

BlackWolf3945 said:
evangilder said:
Quite true, it wouldn't have had a cargo door as it was a passenger ship. But you specifically mentioned the tail and that's what I meant... that you may have been thinking of the C-32 as regards the vertical tail surfaces... oh well, I don't wanna get into the petty little arguments so typical of this forum...

Fade to Black...

I accept your challenge...having a look around. 8)

BlackWolf3945 said:
evangilder said:

Fade to Black...

I totally agree. The early DC-X airplanes went through a number of changes, so I think it can get a little confusing. No arguments here, just clarification as to which models had what. Nice pic, BTW!

Have a crack at this one guys!

Attachments

• aircraft3_851.jpg
    aircraft3_851.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 492

Users who are viewing this thread

Back