Aircraft Identification Thread III

Damn! And I considered that one but could find any pictures for comparison so i discarded it.
 
evangilder said:
No, the C-32 didn't have the big cargo door.
Quite true, it wouldn't have had a cargo door as it was a passenger ship. But you specifically mentioned the tail and that's what I meant... that you may have been thinking of the C-32 as regards the vertical tail surfaces... oh well, I don't wanna get into the petty little arguments so typical of this forum...

Let's see something challenging in this thread for a change...


Fade to Black...
 
that doesn't look that bad actually........
 
BlackWolf3945 said:
evangilder said:
No, the C-32 didn't have the big cargo door.
Quite true, it wouldn't have had a cargo door as it was a passenger ship. But you specifically mentioned the tail and that's what I meant... that you may have been thinking of the C-32 as regards the vertical tail surfaces... oh well, I don't wanna get into the petty little arguments so typical of this forum...

Let's see something challenging in this thread for a change...


Fade to Black...

I accept your challenge...having a look around. 8)
 
BlackWolf3945 said:
evangilder said:
No, the C-32 didn't have the big cargo door.
Quite true, it wouldn't have had a cargo door as it was a passenger ship. But you specifically mentioned the tail and that's what I meant... that you may have been thinking of the C-32 as regards the vertical tail surfaces... oh well, I don't wanna get into the petty little arguments so typical of this forum...

Let's see something challenging in this thread for a change...


Fade to Black...

I totally agree. The early DC-X airplanes went through a number of changes, so I think it can get a little confusing. No arguments here, just clarification as to which models had what. Nice pic, BTW!
 
Have a crack at this one guys!
 

Attachments

  • aircraft3_851.jpg
    aircraft3_851.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 539
How the? what the... son of a .....

How'd you get that so quick? I'm impressed! :)
 
evangilder said:
hehe I have good resources! ;)

COME ON GUYS WHATA THINK - EVAN WORKS AT A MUSEUM FOR CHRIST SAKE! #-o
 
Interesting guess, but no.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back