Aircraft Identification Thread III

The BV155 is actually German
 
OH, I thought that was answered?!?
 
DerAdlerIstGelandet's is the sole Ki-64, allied code name 'Rob'

FLYBOYJ's is the Budd RB-1 Conestoga, all stainless steel construction and not a rivet in sight... a good portion of the wings were also covered in fabric...


Fade to Black...
 
BlackWolf3945 said:
DerAdlerIstGelandet's is the sole Ki-64, allied code name 'Rob'

FLYBOYJ's is the Budd RB-1 Conestoga, all stainless steel construction and not a rivet in sight... a good portion of the wings were also covered in fabric...


Fade to Black...

EXCELLENT - :thumbright:
 
Wow! Good job, BW! FBJ, that conestoga is a candidate for the butt-ugly airplane thread!
 
Now this is a very simple one! I mainly put it in because I thought it was an interesting photo. 8)
 

Attachments

  • unknown_128.jpg
    unknown_128.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 524
Definitely some kind of derivative of the AT-6.
 
BlackWolf3945 said:
I'm gonna say... Wirraway...


Fade to Black...

Correct! I was hoping the star and bar would throw a few people! This is Wirraway A20-527 which was alloted to the HQ Flight USAAF 5th Air Force in May 1943.
Like I said simple, but I had never seen a pic of a Wirraway in US markings before.
 
ok i want both these planes indicated by arrows please as i don't actually know twhat they are??
 

Attachments

  • what_164.jpg
    what_164.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 448

Users who are viewing this thread

Back