Aires and Quickboost discontinuations.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
Aug 24, 2008
Cheshire, UK
I've just got the weekly 'e' newsletter from Hannant's, and there is an announcement which might affect some of you.
A number of Aires products have been discontinued, and the first product of the 'Quickboost' range also discontinued. I'll admit, I didn't check to see which products, but Hannant's advise to get them whilst you can. Whether or not this is an indication of further, or complete discontinuation isn't known, but for those who regularly use Aires or 'Quikboost' accessory/conversion parts, it might be worthwhile stocking up on items required for future builds.

Thanks for the heads up Terry. I have some Quickboost exhaust stacks that are not yet installed. These are beautifully done and excellent value in my opinion. I think I've only ever used Aires resin once for tires.

With CR, thanks for the heads up Terry. Never bought any of their products (too expensive), but almost got Quickboost's C-47 and Corsair engines once...bloody stunning pieces of work!

I've only ever used the Quickboost Porcupine/hedgehog /spikey thing exhasuts for my Beaufighter, and they are superb, and, as mentioned, excellent value for money. No way could they be easily scratch-built to such a level of realism,and especially at the low price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back