Airlines Terror Plot Disrupted!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
I will have to call the airport tomorrow to find out what all kinds of security measures are taking place here so that I am not suprised when they confiscate something or what not. I dont want to end up pissed off in Paris when I had to leave something behind.
I don't know if - as a soldier - you have some exception (doubt it) but basically nothing... :lol:

You cannot be issued with the death sentence in Great Britain. There's crimes that you could be issued the death sentence with but, the death sentence is abolished and they'd get you on another crime instead.

These terrorists will have a cushy five years in prison, then released back into society to attempt killing thousands again.

Burn them wrapped in bacon, that'd be even worse for them.

We are all aware that in the Islamic "law" - a dead Muslim cannot be cremated, because it burns their soul or something. And they don't go to heaven...

First off, Muslims aren't allowed to be burnt, it's in their religion. Secondly, it's cheaper to burn people than it is to bury them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back