inner terrorism via 9/11 celebrations ?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Erich

the old Sage
May 20, 2004
Platonic Sphere
very strange text about 15 minutes ago from my Bro living in San Diego County California. He said that ALL of San Diego county is in total blackout and may be the process of computer hacking ...............

Don't fully trust newscasts but the 6PM news last night stated that the blackout was due to the failure of a major transmission line. Terrorism not ruled out but unlikely. Methinks they have us jumping at shadows

Methinks the media if full of BS, something was done and nobody is telling the truth

I wouldn't trust the news, either, but for some reason I don't think that simply dropping the local power grid would be on any major terrorist's to-do list, unless its part of a larger operation (at which point, we would have heard of something else happening while the lights were out). They're more likely to wait until the memorial speeches and gatherings and parades this weekend, and hit a very large crowded area rather than just cause what, in essence, is a large inconvenience.

Just my $.0002 (adjusted for inflation and economic conditions).

possibly a dry run for a bigger project...or a coordinated effort like the bojinka plot??? Yousef did a dry run on an airliner out of the philipines that killed a japanese business man but showed him he what he lacked in his technique and explosive. because of that he improved upon both and was in the midst of getting all his resources together to bring down 6 ac when his lab caught fire and the police found his laptop. they caught Yousef and he's in jail so it was all over right?? think again. several years ago they tried the same type of thing with planes out of london. luckily it got squelched before it got too far. but if one guy can knock out san diego county what could 10 men do? how dependant are we on computer based services.....ATMs, etc? and what effect would not having computers for a day or so do to the economy?? interesting.

Latest is that one man caused the entire blackout. Newcasts stated that a power company employee had replaced a part? and when put back on line, the entire grid went down.

A power company employee was switching out some transformer and it failed. Power lost to a whole section of the US and Mexico. But this happened several days ago and it might be that the fixes aren't working. Apparently all the fail-safes failed....

urkel.jpg

I knew it !

.............. so was this a practice session for something much larger and more lateral coming up ? ...............

The Great Blackout on the east coast of North America was caused by one mans human error when he set replaced a relay and set it at the wrong setting leaving 30million in the dark for 12 hpurs

shouldn't this be a wake up call to America though ........... think about it how much we depend on this the net, and silly tech devices glued to our heads, our silly lives are becoming consumed by it. we have become too complacent

yep...one of the biggest things is how much money do you have on hand if the system goes down and you cant access $$$ from your bank account?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back