Airventure 2012

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Outstanding and many thanks for posting these, I have to get back there and next year may just be the year. Haven't been since 2005 and seeing these all week has me wanting to go big time. Thanks again,

Jeff

Thanks Jeff,

Well lol Day 7 I and I just got home from Appleton Airport where a few planes where stationed if you wanted to pay to fly in Fifi or Aluminum Overcast to get some pictures. Here are the last of them.

HPIM2033.JPG
HPIM2034.JPG
HPIM2035.JPG
HPIM2036.JPG
HPIM2037.JPG
HPIM2038.JPG
HPIM2039.JPG

Excellent job Paul! Thank you for taking the time. Hope to make it up one year but don't know when or if it will ever happen. I have enjoyed looking through you photos a lot.:cool: :thumbleft:

Great selection of pics Paul, thanks for the effort of photographing, sorting and posting them all. A whole 7 days of air show and aircraft - I'd be totally knackered after 7 hours these days - and need 7 days to recover!!

Top marks dude, for sharing your pics'. Brings back memories of 2004 / 5 (wasn't 2005 bl**dy brilliant with the seven Forts, Global Voyager, Space Ship One and white Knight etc etc !)

Top marks dude, for sharing your pics'. Brings back memories of 2004 / 5 (wasn't 2005 bl**dy brilliant with the seven Forts, Global Voyager, Space Ship One and white Knight etc etc !)

Thanks Gary and Oh yeah, that was a year to remember. They have already annouced that the Oshkosh Express will be back in 2013 for Australia and New Zeland. They are supposedly bringing an all black 777 to 2013. Only black one in the world from the sound of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back