"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (7 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I thought the Germans were waiting for colder weather to freeze the mud. Assuming they can find gas isn't the cold better for the Russians?
The Germans' offensive was launched almost a month and a half late and they assumed a quick victory before winter.

They only time they hoped for frozen ground, was to help their retreat...

I thought all the reactors has been shot down years ago, which means the plant is not generating any power at all.

It was my misunderstanding. I knew the spent fuel still had residual heat. I had thought they were still hot enough to generate an explosion absent cooling water pumped over them. This is apparently not the case; the spent fuel rods do indeed have residual heat, but the waters over them are sufficient.

No. As I noted above, it's infuriating, the bureaucratese being practiced by our American government, to the point of allowing the Pentagon to dictate foreign policy.
It seems to me, that what's going on, is plausible deniability.

Putin's war is not going his way and he is going to try to use anything as justification for expanding/intensifying the situation.

So the governments are going to deny directly sending any aircraft to Ukraine even though they (Ukraine) *may* end up with some from "somewhere".

Putin's war is not going his way and he is going to try to use anything as justification for expanding/intensifying the situation.

So the governments are going to deny directly sending any aircraft to Ukraine even though they (Ukraine) *may* end up with some from "somewhere".
I hope that's what happens. The whole situation just seems wacky. If you are secretly trying to move planes into the country, just do it. You have deniability. Now, after all these press releases, it actually makes it harder to deny, and it's assumed you are lying. At least our position could have been, "Migs? What Migs? We know nothing of Migs. We build Lockheeds. Are there any Lockheeds in Ukraine?

Yes. The Ukrainian logistics organisation has been training for this. Those tanks being towed by farmers tractors were a warm up for the main event.
Yes, you may also construe this as being not only an attempt at humour but a serious possibility.

I hope that's what happens. The whole situation just seems wacky. If you are secretly trying to move planes into the country, just do it. You have deniability. Now, after all these press releases, it actually makes it harder to deny, and it's assumed you are lying. At least our position could have been, "Migs? What Migs? We know nothing of Migs. We build Lockheeds. Are there any Lockheeds in Ukraine?
Well hard to make anything of this since WE (the US) been covertly operating MiG-29s in the US since the 1980s. There are even civilians operating them (I know a few)

Although this "plan" got a lot of press I think there is more to this - it might be a cover for some other equipment that might find it's way to Ukraine

1646878347169.png

My brother took photos of the 2008 Moscow Victory Day Parade (the first in 17 years?). He said it was a mild affair until the nukes arrived - then the crowd went beserk with wild excitement, thunderous yelling and cheering. So loud you "couldn't hear ya self think."

What's this one?

Applause.PNG

My brother took photos of the 2008 Moscow Victory Day Parade (the first in 17 years?). He said it was a mild affair until the nukes arrived - then the crowd went beserk with wild excitement, thunderous yelling and cheering. So loud you "couldn't hear ya self think."

What's this one?

View attachment 660776

It's a Topol-M, the replacement for the SS-25 as Russia's land-based mobile strategic deterrent.

CORRECTION...actually that's the older SS-25. It's been replaced by the Topol-M.

Last edited:
Putin may be starting to think that he will lose and so wants to kill as many innocent people as possible before withdrawal.
He was planning on just fighting the Ukraine military.

He had no idea that the grand army of the Farmers would enter the fight and steal all his equipment...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back