Amish School Shooting

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I know I dont have kids yet, but when me and my wife do have children finally they are going to be my whole world.

Until they reach teenage and start pissing you off by wearing naughty clothes (if it is a girl), start smoking, get some tatoos/piercings, get their first girlfriend/boyfriend and tell you to f*ck off when you ask them to turn down the volume of the music they are listening to. ;)

Ohhh... Kids... Definately not for me.

Until they reach teenage and start pissing you off by wearing naughty clothes (if it is a girl), start smoking, get some tatoos/piercings, get their first girlfriend/boyfriend and tell you to f*ck off when you ask them to turn down the volume of the music they are listening to. ;)

Ohhh... Kids... Definately not for me.

What you just described was me (except the girl stuff). I started smoking, I have tattoos and piercings and got my first ones as a teenager. Granted I did not tell my parents to **** off though.

I am going to raise my kids on the music that I love which is Heavy Metal so I wont have to ask them turn it down.

:lol:

I cant wait to have kids. Probably when im about 25 or something, so im still fairly young and energetic as they get older and I can join in doing the things they enjoy.

I am going to raise my kids on the music that I love which is Heavy Metal so I wont have to ask them turn it down.

:lol:

What if they get interrested in Rap and the "Pimp culture" associated to it instead of Heavy Metal ? ;)

I cant wait to have kids. Probably when im about 25 or something, so im still fairly young and energetic as they get older and I can join in doing the things they enjoy.

25 ? That's pretty young for having kids... Well, at least for me. You're not sure if the girl you're with is *the* girl. What if she leaves you after having two childrens, sue for a divorce and take the kids, the house, the car, half of your pension fund (if you have any) and a generous check every months for the kids... Leaving you with a tiny little apartment with almost no money.

"Fathers for Justice" was not created for nothing ! ;)

haha, i was watching a show about Britain's youngest Mums and Dads the other night and i haven't laughed that hard in a while, some of them girls truely were stupid, and their mums weren't much better either..........

25 ? That's pretty young for having kids... Well, at least for me. You're not sure if the girl you're with is *the* girl. What if she leaves you after having two childrens, sue for a divorce and take the kids, the house, the car, half of your pension fund (if you have any) and a generous check every months for the kids... Leaving you with a tiny little apartment with almost no money.

"Fathers for Justice" was not created for nothing ! ;)

Yeah but ive been with my girlfriend for 3 years and we see each other once every 6 weeks or so...I'd say thats commitment ;) I'm pretty sure she's *the* girl, as you put it 8)

Yeah but ive been with my girlfriend for 3 years and we see each other once every 6 weeks or so...I'd say thats commitment ;) I'm pretty sure she's *the* girl, as you put it 8)

Only seeing someone once every 6 weeks is not a lot! In order to be sure you have to live with them my friend. You do not know there habits. Right now you only know what they want you to see because you dont really spend any time with her.

I was with my wife for 3 years and lived with her for a year engaged before we got married. We have been married now for 3.

Like how your wife refuses to put ANYTHING away and just leaves clothes, cups, plates, slippers, shoes, magazines, papers, food and everything else you can think of all over the house so you clean up after her like a maid because the military has ingrained in you the need to field day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back