School shooting...damn scum

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its coming out that the 20 year old shooter had mental problems, again I'm sure his rights were protected over the possibilty of what could happen. Again another nut case screws the lives and hopes of many.

My prayers go out to the individuals/families/friends of all those involved. What really p!sses me off are the laws that say that law-abiding citizens cannot carry into certain areas such as malls, theaters, and schools/colleges. Hmmm...guess where all these scumbags, who don't give a flyin flip about the laws anyway, choose to have their shooting sprees? There's a frikkin reason that you never hear about something like this happening at a gun show or range. The sad truth is that gun-free zones are a huge success. No law-abiding gun owners will carry in a GFZ. The price, however, for such success is way too high in my opinion.

This is certainly a terrible, horrible nightmare for not only the victims and thier families, but the children that had to witness thier friends being killed or injured.

I won't touch on the gun-control issue but I will point out that at 7:30 a.m. (same day - Beijing time) a distraught man entered a kindergarten class and attacked children with a knife, seriously injuring 22 little children. But I guess that wasn't newsworthy :(

Too bad people always use these things to raise their own political views. These events are already sad enough without all politics around it. And without proper and objective research no-one knows what influence (if any) gun-control would have on the frequency of these tragedies. So the discussion is rather pointless in my view.

These events are already sad enough without all politics around it.

I agree but such tragic events will always open up the debate. Not here, it is not the right place,but it's a debate that Americans will be having.....again.
They live in a democracy,it's up to them to hammer it out and frankly it's nothing to do with anyone else.

Steve

I agree but such tragic events will always open up the debate. Not here, it is not the right place,but it's a debate that Americans will be having.....again.
They live in a democracy,it's up to them to hammer it out and frankly it's nothing to do with anyone else.

Steve
Agreed. Too bad our media doesn't think that way and they themselves are shouting it all over the internet, so it's hard to ignore.

I cannot even beging to comprehend. When I heard about it, I took a half day of vacation just so I could sit with my kids.

I wish the SOB had lived.

what kind of a person just walks into a school and kills 20 5 and 6 year olds 6 adults one being his mother. I mean like what the f*ck! I want to put my condolences to the families and I feel your pain. :(

It's really sad thing what happened :( .I have to wonder though at times as more and more young people commit crimes like this "what has happened?"Is it the fact any mention of God in school at home is being tossed out?I sent my child to a Catholic School as long as I could afford to till he hit the 7th grade.I did this for a couple reason one it's a harder school to learn in,the expectations are higher,second I wanted him to have some extra faith and social bachground of good and evil lets say.He had to attend mass twice a week once with the school and the other with us.This gives one the foundation I hope for life thus should one stray from the path of God they always have a home base to return too and we all stray at times.With Church attendance getting smaller and smaller in the US over the last 30yrs or so and the constant bombardment by communication devices one loses what life really is Family,Love and Hard work,that simple,at least in my eyes.I pray for these Parents thier young children are in God's hands now.

Looks like your normal evil psycho lunatic that you meet every day... :(

Attachments

• evil killer.jpg
    evil killer.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 214
The shooter is said to have remote and socially akward, why do they say that, everyone seen as the slightest bit of akward or such, is gonna be seen in a different light now...

There's no excuse for this crime, not now, not ever... :(

Agreed. I was remote and socially awkward at one time (yeah, right...still am!), but I haven't gone off the deep end and killed a bunch of kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back