Another Aussie saying hi

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Crunch

Senior Airman
G'day guys, just stumbled across the forum and loved it muchly :)

I'm Andrew, live an hour north of Sydney in Australia. Was very much into warbirds about 10 years ago when I was younger, but living life had not slowed down the interest, but taken over my hobbies. Why do we have to work? :p :rolleyes:

I honestly probably won't be posting a great deal, as I'll be using this more of a reference for my modeling, but I will be saying a few useless things here and there, I'm sure 8)

Anyway, forum looks great and loads of stuff for everyone! Very glad I found it!

Andrew.

Hallo Andrew,

Welcome to the forum , don't be one-post member and stay with us longer, please.You will find something interesting for you I'm sure.:D

Greetings from Poland.:D

BTW We have to work in order to have money for our hobby, I mean modelling.:lol: Women cannot understand it mostly.:lol:

regards,

Hi Andrew fro a very wet England!
I only joined myself about 2 weeks ago when brand new to the Internet. I was just trying to find some info, but now I seem to be getting more involved. And as Wurger said, women don't seem to understand. But we all know that women are like hurricanes; when they come they're wild and noisy, when they go, they take your house and car!
All the best, enjoy the site. Terry.

Ah, don't worry guys, I'll speak up if I feel I need to :D

And my mrs is pretty good, even though she doesn't like all my paints and pieces sprawled all over the dining room table, she's quite happy for me to do it if it "keeps me off the computer and the bloody playstation!"

Well, I dunno about that.................... :lol:

But thanks for the welcomes so far, good to see a forum that is welcoming (I'm a bit of a forum-whore, so I know what they can be like :p)

Hi Andrew. Good to have another Aussie and especially a local one for me. There seem to be lots of south aussies here but none from NSW. I'm in inner west Sydney myself and yes also with a patient mrs but I have a shed to play in and our girls now occupy the only previously spare room too. Hope you stick around

I know Lucky, another digger! :)

Welcome Crunch and don't mind about posting. They let Lucky and me do it all the time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back