Another new guy on the block

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Republic_Flier

Recruit
Aug 25, 2008
www.youtube.com
hi everyone I'm a big fan of WW2 so looking forward to some interesting discussions.
My favorite plane is the B-17 and I also like Star Wars!

So you will find some guys here who also are interested in like you are.:D Welcome on board and greetings from Poland.:D

Attachments

• killer.jpg
    killer.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 129
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call "The Twilight Zone" (or the Warbird Forum :) ).

And you have just arrived.

Welcome!

TO

"...do not attempt to adjust your television set. We control the vertical. We control the horizontal."

Man...I LOVE that old Rod Serling TZ series! Sci-Fi channel had a Twilight Zone marathon last Labor-Day. Maybe they'll do it again this year.

Anyhoo....Welcome Aboard! Lotza WW2 afficionados here, as well as the occasional sci-fi/fantasy nutjob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back