attack on Norway 1940

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Beautiful work man! :thumbleft:

Do I see some real plants mixed in there with the dio ones?

110288.jpg

This looks like our smoke shelter in work! :lol: (without the fuel cans!!)

thanks :) and yes muller..i like to mix real plants..i often walk in the forrest and look for real trees that are looking minature..small brances and stuff that are good for dios :)

and the "smokeshelter" in the dio also has a WW2 pinup poster in it..so i guess it will match your smokeshelter when its done in that way also..hehe

Last edited:
long time since i have gotten any models done..so i decided to finish this bird..been laying halfdone for years..so i threw the last part togheter and up in the roof it went..
its just as big as the 1:32 Ju88 :)

Attachments

• blom and voss 001.jpg
    blom and voss 001.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 107
  • blom and voss 003.jpg
    blom and voss 003.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 100
  • blom and voss 004.jpg
    blom and voss 004.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 98
  • blom and voss 005.jpg
    blom and voss 005.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 96
  • blom and voss 006.jpg
    blom and voss 006.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 95
Excellent Dio's Mr. G. You are a true artist with the same problems of a true artist. Your work never feels finished. There is always that one thing you could do that would make it perfect until another one little thing comes along. It's usually hard for an artist to say, That's it... I'm done and mean it. :)

Excellent Dio's Mr. G. You are a true artist with the same problems of a true artist. Your work never feels finished. There is always that one thing you could do that would make it perfect until another one little thing comes along. It's usually hard for an artist to say, That's it... I'm done and mean it. :)

thanks for the comments..and yes..i know just what you are saying ( allthough i dont consider myself a artist )..its just that i never feel really finish with any project..i can always take them back down and do more on them.. that comes to everything i do.. kinda frustrating..

and that Blom and Voss is big..hehe :) but i like them big :) ( that is not girls i talk about..but modelplanes and 1:1 scales..hehe )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back