B-24 Liberator Diorama - 1/48th Scale.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just a short up-date, as it's been so long since any work has been done on the model, mainly due to flare-up bouts of the RA, and being away at the Tin Tent.
I should have been back in Norfolk yesterday, but further flare-up causing stiffness and some pain has delayed me, as there's no way I could manage the four hour drive yet, so I'm hoping to travel tomorrow, staying just for around 6 or 7 days, then back home for two weeks, when I should be able to continue work and make some decent progress.

But there's good news, in two parts !

First, Bill has now got the nose art and code letter custom decals for "Male Call", and will be sending them off to me in time for my return home.
Second, Glenn notified me of another Koster B-24 turret kit on e bay in Oz, so I bid on it and won - yippee !!
This should also arrive when I get back home (hoping it doesn't get lost this time!), so I can now really make some headway.

My sincere thanks to Bill and Glenn - the help on this forum is second to none !

Users who are viewing this thread