To attend as best as possible all the small details that I can correct, will give me the peace of mind not to regret having let them pass ... !!
When I put in place the rear stabilizer, I had to do some light sanding and fill some slight holes and gaps...
I also took care to have the estrabilizer well aligned, with respect to the horizontal line of the floor.
... the rest, are details of the work in this back section ...
With this relaxing image I will let the fuselage rest while I work on leaving the wings also ready ... !!
I have decided to work with the painting process on the bottom of the plane, with the wings separately (to be able to work more freely in the nacelles and its surroundings). And before you start painting the top, I´ll glue the wings to the fuselage.
Well, little is shown on this occasion, but as I mentioned: "At a slow pace, hurry"
Hasta nuevo aviso, camaradas
