B-25J-1 (1/48) #43-27698, 13, "Peggy Lou", 445th BS/321st BG, Group Build...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not much I'm afraid. Everything has come to a halt for some bl**dy reason. Just to add the canopy masks on the crates and everything went....*thump*

I blame the dark period right now....

It's funny though, I keep get, well, bright ideas for new builds, how come that I ain't getting anything done???

It's common Jan. I keep looking at all the other kits, thinking "Hm, I want to do this with that, or that with this" etc, an not getting on with the Beau and Boston until after midnight! I still haven't finished the PTO Avenger - or the Hunter!!
Anyway, you'll get a boost when you receive the nose art decals etc. I might even bring them up to Jockanese land personally......

Been there Jan, its demoralizing....

If I can add one thing that got me through, try to concentrate on just one task.... One thing a time... Do that one thing and dont think about the next thing until u finished the first....

Keep tightly focused on something specific and ull be back in the saddle real quick....

That's good advice Dan. I'm trying to do exactly that at the moment.

Looking forward to seeing how your kits progress guys.

Felt that I had to do something, so I added the canopy masks....bl**dy pain in the 6 o' clock! For some parts I'll have to use Humbrol Maskol....Whoop Dee Doo!!!

Users who are viewing this thread