Best Aircraft in many different roles

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

These guys really do have something going. I just got back an email from them. Here it is.

And here is what the website says and some pictures of one that was sold to an American client .

There currently is one kit left available until more are made and from what I can tell the performance is lagging from an original Fw-190 but still it is quite amazing and would be neat to own one. They are also currently starting a Me-109 factory line. They will make Emils and Gustavs.

Attachments

• fw190_azeitler_22.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 527
  • g-mvc-027s.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 529
Hey Adler, awesome post on Flugwerk, man !...I'm wrapt you went and checked it out.- I first contacted Claus Colling about 18 mths ago, when I read somewhere about what he was doing...apparently some dipshits were emailing him and giving him a hard time. His partner had not long died from cancer, and getting the 'raw-prawn' from some yobbos out there really peeved me, so I emailed him to say I thought it was really great the work he was doing.....the Fw-190 is a truly remarkable aircraft of it's era, and I have consumate respect for ALL those involved in Warbird restoration. I look upon his aspect of work, exactly as I do for NZ's Glyn Powell, making new Mosquitos...Our Classic Wings magazine down here have been keeping us updated on both these developments....

Although I still vote the Corsair, as I said for patriotic reasons, it doesn't change my feeling about the superb engineering that have created some other aircraft..[even the P-38 !! ]....
- What happened 60 years ago in WWII was sorted-out by an earlier generation of our respective countrymen, and one can honour their efforts on the respective Anniversaries....It's like some people won't buy Japanese because of the War, which to me is a little silly...I love my Nissan Skyline turbo, it's a well-made car and goes like snot...I love V8's too, and had a couple over the years, but fuel prices make them too expensive to run...I can still give 'em all curry in my Skyline as it's only a 2 litre, plus it sounds nice and drives real good...
- Just being involved in WWII aircraft is one of my interests, I try not to get too hysterically passionate about what's already past, the Russians fizz me abit by their past duplicity, but y'know, the world's ever-changing, got to move with it.....

Attachments

• raf_487__nz__sqn._-_on_the_hunt..._367.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 485
I see things exactly the way you do. I have emense respect for those who are trying to restore or build new WW2 warbirds. It allows another generation to enjoy them. As for the people not wanted to let go of the past I can not stand that. As you said the world is changing and moving foward and we have to move with it. You dont see the US and England hating each other for the Revolutionary War do you? There are good people and bad people no matter where you go in this world and you just have to respect and understand there culture. Just learning a little bit about others cultures helps you understand them and you will see they are not much different from anyone else. As for the people sending bad emails to Claus, that is just ignorance. These people have nothing better to do with there time but push there own faults on others.

Be sure to use the Club, so it won't be stolen by some kids looking for a joyride!

I agree with evan. It may be a replica, but it's the next best thing to the real thing, and since they're not exactly being produced anymore...who cares?

I have a mental image of vets going and getting into Cessna light aircraft and hunting him down, then as they get close pulling out a pistol and shooting him down, then doing victory rolls

Users who are viewing this thread